Thread: girls can do it

Gauge the situation
    You don’t want to be turned down and make the situation awkward for both of you. So, think this through before you give him those signals. If he’s got a girlfriend or you know he’s not the type to engage in casual flings, respect him for his integrity and don’t make a move unless you really have strong feelings for him.

Get him drunk
    If you think he’s game for it, then what better way to get rid of his inhibitions than getting him wasted! Take him out and show him a good time. Say drinks are on you and soon he’ll soon be staggering into your arms.

Send him a corny message
    When he’s a good enough friend, you can get away with anything, even the ‘No one really understands me except you’ rubbish. Those little I’m-thinking-about-you texts will subtly let him know that you’re an available option.

Plan a weekend date at home
    But don’t let him know it’s a date! As he makes himself comfortable on your couch, inform him that a girlfriend who was supposed to join you has cancelled at the last moment. So it’ll only be you, him and the very, very scary movie. Add a blanket for comfort and things are bound to get hot and heavy!

Make your intentions clear
    Lay your cards on the table as soon as you know you’re heading to the bedroom with him. If this is a one-off encounter for you, make sure his intentions are not nobler. You don’t want to break his heart if he’s dreaming of walking down the aisle with you.

Even if all the rules are laid down and he is up for sex, tread with care. With sex come plenty of repercussions—you don’t want to ruin a good friendship.
    :yucky:
    u make me happy

The question is not if girls can do that, we all know how capable they are and they can do everything too but the question lies If girls should do that? If yes then I would very much like to hear why? I think girls are better without this tricky crap.

thank u tulip
    no generalization
    individual choice
    u make me happy

I respect that Dsjeya, but it's one important thing to think upon and I hope the girls realize that too.

u stick to your view
    i respect your sentiment
    but there r spinsters,divorces,impotent husband,neglecting husband and so on
    u make me happy