Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can love exist without sex

Can love exist without sex?
    :noi;
    They say men are from Mars and women from Venus. Women have sex to feel loved and men find love for sex. So, are love and sex inextricably linked? Can love exist without sex? Quite often, a woman considers love as the foundation of intimacy and a man considers sex to be the ultimate expression of love. Understanding how each views sex is important for sustaining a relationship and keeping love alive. But what is it that drives women closer to men - is it love that leads to lust or vice versa?
    u make me happy

Depends on what type of love and in which relationship you are talking about. If it is love in spouses then I don't see a reason for it be without sex and If we are talking generally then love has many colours and sex is not necessary.

PS. I like your explanation this time Dsjeya.

thank u friend tulip
    u make me happy

I reserve my comment on this to a later date.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

That depends on you what type of love you maintain with your loved once. And most important how much you love. Love has lots of colors and sex is not the particular reason of love. It is not necessary in love.

yes friend can they exist separately
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 406599
    yes friend can they exist separately
    hello how are u sir and everyone.I am on vacation now in Pakistan going towards my love and very close now.1st time i asked in my life those three magical words in a text message because befor i was afraid to loose that person.Now every thing settelled we both love each other hope witn in a month engagment or somthing else.

Now i come on topic
    Topic is interesting
    love and sex two different things but both canot exists seperately.Obviouslly if u love someone u have desire to have sex

i hv to leave urgent somewhere now will share some later

tc
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

congratulations friend
    all the best
    u make me happy

Very informative well it's really depend upon the person but as per my knowledge love and sex about are the different but the people can't leave without doing sex whether he loves or not.