Thread: ban polygamy

Man in Pakistan to marry twice in 48 hours

By Awais Saleem, Islamabad, Oct 18 : A young man in Pakistan is to marry two women within a span of two days in an attempt to resolve a dilemma over wedding
    the woman to whom he had been engaged since childhood or to wed the woman he loves.
    woman r dolls not human beings
    what a shame:nono;
    u make me happy

Sir - it is high time that we all think on this sensitive with right earnest. Its not only in Pakistan but all over the world the relationship is turning out to be a joke and the it has been found that in most of the cases the ultimate sufferer is the fair sex.

It a pity indeed. There has to be some accountability to honour the commitment of a relationship.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

A relationship is a full time job. I am not sure how can a person handle two at the same time.
    Dream, I do.

It is not really the job. It is a passion based on integrity and trustworthiness. The memory of both pleasant and unpleasant moments get inside our individuality and it never allows us to go away from the relationship. I do not see any reason to date or continue relationships with two persons when we have one compatible relationship full of understanding and love. Fighting on an issue does not mean breaking of relationship. It has been taken as strengthening of the bonding we have.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

I like your responses guys, agreed.