Thread: How to Convert Protected Video and Music

The guide shows how to crack drm from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files and convert to unprotected WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA or any video and audio formats you like, such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, m4a, aac, wmv, ogg, wav...

Queston 1 : I purchased and downloaded some wmv videos from online music store but they are all DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which means that I can not enjoy them on my MP3 player and even play them using Windows Media Player on my PC. Could you please tell me there is a way to remove drm from WMV? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Answer: Daniusoft DRM Converter software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.

Queston 2 : I have some AVI videos download from Limewire and want to watch them on my iPod Touch, but when I import my videos to itunes it pop an error - ”The file ‘xxx.avi’ cannot be imported because it does not appear to be a valid exported file”, what should I do?

Answer: iPod Touch accepts only MP4 format video, so you need to convert your downloaded videos to MP4 supported by your iPod Touch, Daniusoft Digital Media Converter Pro can meet your need.

Input format:

DRM audio and DRM video (WMA/WMV/M4A/M4B/M4P/M4V/ASF)

Common audio and video formats: MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA

High-definition video: M2TS, TP, TRP, TS, AVI

Output format:

Audio: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, and APE.

Video: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, MPG, VOB.

Make Preparision: Download and install the DRM Removal Software

Step 1: Add Files
    Install and run Daniusoft DRM Converter, click "Add" to import protected music video files or common files you want to convert.

Step 2: Output settings

Choose the target output format you need, if you want to customize output setting, just click "Settings", there will be a pop up window displaying the output settings parameter, such as formats, resolution, frame rate, bit rate etc.

Step 3: Converting Files

After finishing all the necessary steps, you can click "Start" to start converting your file. When the conversion progress reaches 100%, the DRM Copy protection on music video is removed and conversion is easily done!

Other DRM Converter Software:
    protected music converter | DRM Remover | DRM M4V Converter | DRM WMV Converter | DRM WMA MP3 Converter | DRM Video Converter Ultimate

Copy iPod files to computer and iTunes

AVCWare iPod to iTunes/Computer/iPod Transfer is the full iPod transfer software integrated with iPod to iTunes Transfer, iPod to Computer Transfer, iPod to iPod Transfer and computer to iPod Transfer.

This iPod Transfer program can help you transfer, copy, backup all iPod files including music, video, photo, tv shows, podcast to iTunes, computer or other iPod, it can also transfer files from local to your iPod without iTunes.

Main Features:

1: Install the software into iPod and manage as hard disk
    Install AVCWare iPod Transfer into iPod so users would be able to manage their iPod music, video, photos with this software on any computer; also makes music and videos sharing pretty simple and handy.

2: Manage iPod/iPhone as portable hard disk
    Besides transferring music and videos between iPod/iPhone and PC, AVCWare iPod Transfer can also open your iPod/iPhone with Windows Explore to able you manage it as a portable hard disk.

3: Compatible with all types of iPod/iPhone
    All types of iPod/iPhone are supported:iPod video, iPod nano, iPod mini, iPod 4G, iPod nano 3, iPod nano5, iPod classic, iPod touch 3.1.3, iPod nano5, iPod touch FW 3.0, iPod shuffle, iPod shuffle2, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone OS 3.1.3.

4: Manage and find what you want quickly
    Create, rename or delete a playlist to manage your iPod/iPhone music and video files conveniently. Filter and Quick Search tools are provided for you to find what you want quickly and easily when you transfer music and videos from iPod to computer, iTunes library, other iPods, and iPhone.

5: High speed file-transfer
    A great ipod to ipod, iPod to computer, ipod to iTunes transfer; AVCWare iPod Transfer takes as little time as possible to transfer videos and music between iPod and PC, iPod and iTunes, iPod and iPod/iPhone.

6: Simple interface and device information
    The information about your iPod including type, capacity, version number, serial number and format are listed on the main interface for you to manage your iPod files easier. The interface is fairly intuitive and friendly to make all your viewing, searching, transferring tasks simple and quick.

7: Transfer iPod to iTunes
    As an iPod to iTunes transfer, AVCWare iPod Transfer can quickly and easily transfer your iPod playlists, ratings, and other info directly to iTunes, transfer music and videos from any iPod back to any Windows computer. It can also transfer music and videos from your iPod to iPhone or other iPods.

8: Share iPod with others
    As an iPod to iPod transfer, AVCWare iPod Transfer helps you easily share music and videos with your friends. Copy music and videos from your PC to your friend's iPod, or transfer songs or videos from your friend's iPod to your computer.

More Special Tool:
    DRM Converter | Blu Ray Ripper Software | Best DVD Ripper | Mac DVD Ripper

DRM Converter

What is DRM ?

Digital rights management (DRM) is a term for access control technologies that can be used by hardware manufacturers, publishers, copyright holders and individuals to limit the use of digital content and devices. The term is used to describe any technology that inhibits uses of digital content not desired or intended by the content provider. The term does not generally refer to other forms of copy protection which can be circumvented without modifying the file or device, such as serial numbers or keyfiles. It can also refer to restrictions associated with specific instances of digital works or devices. Digital rights management is used by companies such as Sony, Amazon, Apple Inc., Microsoft, AOL and the BBC.

How to remove the DRM from DRM Video/DRM Music ?

If you get DRM Video, you can use DRM Removal Software to Crack DRM Video, Now there is a famous program called DRM Video Converter Ultimate , it can not only rip dvd, convert drm video but also burn video to dvd and download video from youtube.

If you get DRM Music, Take it easy, there are many DRM Music Converter such as DRM M4V Converter, DRM WMV Converter, I have used DRM WMA MP3 Converter, it is really wonderful.

With some certain DRM Removal tool, DRM Protection can be removed easily.

So, If you have DRM Video or DRM Muisc, don't worry, just use DRM Media Converter to crack the DRM and Convert DRM Video or DRM Music to general video and audio formats.

Free Apple TV Video Converter

Free Apple TV Video Converter can helps convert video to apple tv.