The guide shows how to crack drm from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files and convert to unprotected WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA or any video and audio formats you like, such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, m4a, aac, wmv, ogg, wav...

Queston 1 : I purchased and downloaded some wmv videos from online music store but they are all DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which means that I can not enjoy them on my MP3 player and even play them using Windows Media Player on my PC. Could you please tell me there is a way to remove drm from WMV? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Answer: Daniusoft DRM Converter software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.

Queston 2 : I have some AVI videos download from Limewire and want to watch them on my iPod Touch, but when I import my videos to itunes it pop an error - ”The file ‘xxx.avi’ cannot be imported because it does not appear to be a valid exported file”, what should I do?

Answer: iPod Touch accepts only MP4 format video, so you need to convert your downloaded videos to MP4 supported by your iPod Touch, Daniusoft Digital Media Converter Pro can meet your need.

Input format:

DRM audio and DRM video (WMA/WMV/M4A/M4B/M4P/M4V/ASF)

Common audio and video formats: MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA

High-definition video: M2TS, TP, TRP, TS, AVI

Output format:

Audio: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, and APE.

Video: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, MPG, VOB.

Make Preparision: Download and install the DRM Removal Software

Step 1: Add Files
Install and run Daniusoft DRM Converter, click "Add" to import protected music video files or common files you want to convert.

Step 2: Output settings

Choose the target output format you need, if you want to customize output setting, just click "Settings", there will be a pop up window displaying the output settings parameter, such as formats, resolution, frame rate, bit rate etc.

Step 3: Converting Files

After finishing all the necessary steps, you can click "Start" to start converting your file. When the conversion progress reaches 100%, the DRM Copy protection on music video is removed and conversion is easily done!

Other DRM Converter Software:
protected music converter | DRM Remover | DRM M4V Converter | DRM WMV Converter | DRM WMA MP3 Converter | DRM Video Converter Ultimate