Thread: Hi! My Intro :)

Hello there,
    Honestly I don't really know how to write an introduction, so like if I'm doing it wrong then oops. My name is Noor....I'm 13 (so I might be a little ill knowledged about things). I am always wanting to like learn new things. I like to like read and write in my spare time...or like just like hang around. My fave colour is purple (I don't know why I am mentioning this lol) and I like LOVE like designer things...like watching those design shows....it's just SO much fun. I enjoy talking to people and discusiing social matters...or just plain discuss things, this I joined this forum. I don;t know anyone part of this forum...so I am kinda newbie right now. I am from Pakistan (Well my partens are...I have lived in canada basically all my life) and I love all things desi. I really hope I get along with everyone on the forum.
    Love,
    Noor <3
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    -Buddha

Hello dear, welcome to Desitwist =)
    keep visiting and we'll have fun together.

YAY! I like fun. :P
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    -Buddha

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee

I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Daniel from Pennsylvania, US.