Thread: How Do You Get Rid Of Acne?

Like any normal teenager...I have acne, but not just one little zit...like a whole bunch of black heads. It seems as if nothing is helping it...I've tried several different creams...and none of them had that good of results, and it always seems to come back. Is there anything that can make my acne go away and prevent future acne? Is there any home remidies? And nothing too expensive please..... :P
    Thanks.
    -Noor <3
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    -Buddha

Well let me ask some girls of your age and I'll definitely come back with some good tips for you

Thank you once again Tulip.
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    -Buddha

Acne is a broad term covering blemishes, pimples, pimples and blacks, increase your water consumption,this will help your body flush itself of toxins, avoid eating spicy food or pickles, this will really help you.

Thanks, I'll surely try drinking more water. My mom always tell me to....but I never really drink more than 5 glasses a day.
    -Buddha

My advice is to read everything and use information in a safe way to guide yourself through some personal trials of life. Change your diet for a few weeks, exercise, or go to the sauna every other day again. Acne is not a panacea for all is one - to fix so that it works for you, and probably unique. Experiment, be patient and look guilty.

Good advice lydiageorge ... I'll consult with my doctor and see if I should do so or not.
    -Buddha

This is really that much fantastic stuff and the thing is that I want to say you that you can buy without a prescription acne medications. Many of your skin before you try to find the best one can.