Thread: Why do like Internet??

Hi dear all friends ,
    On these days internet can be use for many purposes like that to meet with friends , for work online ,to learn knowledge ,to get education online ,for entertainment , download different softwares ,to transfer files , to chat with friends and for many others .Which one is best use of internet and why do like internet ???

I like internet because i work online. i am a online business man..

hi

Internet for education ,contacts with friends and family specially now i am away from my family,email,social networks , making friends like on DesiTwist,for fun enjoyment, and lots more , its very helpful...
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i like internet as i do my business online and secondly i can make new friends and get the latest knowledge

It makes it easier to like research and find information, and to catch up on all the latest news.
    And it's fun to like, chat with friends...
    Or do fun stuff like hang out on DT!
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    -Buddha

Yeah. I like Internet because any stuff i want, that i can have over Internet. When i want to study, than i can have tutorial website. When i feeling bored than i can play online Games. When i want to connect to my friends, than i can chat with them. When i want to watch movie than i can have online movies.
    So all stuff i can get on Internet that's why i love Internet.