Thread: Six Ways To Change Your Life

Here are 6 ways to change your life.

1. Change your words and phrases

One of the most effective ways to change your life is to change your attitude and mindset. And the best way to change your attitude and mindset is to remove certain words and phrases from your vocabulary and to replace them with others that are more positive.

It might take some time to remove negative phrases and words because you’ve gotten so used to them. But once you start using new words and phrases that are more positive, you’ll be surprised at how almost instantly people around you react differently and how you look at the world around you in a fresh way.

Your entire life changes without you having to change everything.

Here are some words and phrases to stop using:

- “It’s just one of those days.”

- “Same s**t, different day.”

- “Same old’, same old’.”

- “Pretty good.”

- “What’s the world coming to?”

- “Kids these days.”

- “I can’t.”

- “I don’t know.”

- “The good old days.” (thanks Tyler!)

- Hate – It’s such a powerful word that has become too common in our vocabulary.

- Retarded – I don’t know why people insist on using this word to describe something they don’t like or understand.

For some ideas on what you can start saying to improve your life and make lasting, positive change, please read our article: 50 things to say before you die.

2. Count your blessings

We all get caught up and forget to reflect on how fortunate we are. So in the next 7 days take an hour and think about:

- What you’re glad to have experienced – sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s a bad experience, but it’s shaped who you are. For me, one thing I’m glad I experienced was poverty.

- What you’re fortunate to have – family, food, shelter.

- What you’re fortunate to not have – it could be sickness or debt.

3. Dust off your bucket list

Take out your list of things to do before you die and find something you can do in the next week. Or write something new down and do it.

4. Wake up claiming the Best. Day. Ever.

One day can positively change your entire life. And that one day needs to start with one good morning.

During the next 7 days wake up claiming that it will be the best day ever and try your hardest to maintain that attitude all day.

5. Try something you’re bad at

Perhaps you think you’re horrible at singing, writing, basketball, or some other talent. But perhaps you’ve just never really given yourself the time to attempt and if you do, you might find a new talent for yourself.

6. Recognize change happens constantly

Every single day your life changes no matter what. Even if you go through the same routine over and over again, no two days are ever the same. Recognize this and even the days of adversity and pain will become bearable because you know that “good new days” lie ahead.

very nice sharing. thanks.
    take life as it comes

i am glad that you liked it.No need to say thanks between friends as we are family here

Nice share. I think Everyone has to read this post at-least ones who really want to change their life. Forget what you have done in past and start making some good things from right now. This tips will really help us. Keep posting !

Hi nice post yar , i think many of us wants some change , this post helps....
    Take care & Stay Happy Always
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i am glad everyone liked it here.

Thanks for sharing. There are some circumstances happen with me before two months and i was really depress. But my best friend has guide me some useful way of life and those are really good ways. And some of his tips are there in your tips.

i am glad you liked it