hey everyone

I've been a long time reader, but am a first time poster! I never had the guts to actually write something, nevermind my own thread! I guess shyness is not only for face to face!

anyway guys .. I really needed some help, and I know that it's something I can't do by myself. I wanted to ask all of you to help .. but I didn't know how, so I'll just ask it!!

My sister works in dubai, and she took part in a competition that will get her a job as a journalist!! That means she can take me to see her, since we havent talked much, so i wanted to make things better between us. I told her I would help her win because I wanted to say something. She always accuses me of being more interested in friends than spending time with family, but it's not true . I don't even have that many friends to ask

i don't want people to think i'm just trying to promote a site, so my friend told me that I must shorten the link with one of those url shorteners. Here it is: http://referer.us/goo.gl/7OXPr

I also know people don't like clicking strange links, so please just go to google and search for "explorerpublishing candice-quadros" and it will be the first link.

she worked so hard to make that video, and she is the only desi on the list! the video is so fun too!

I want to try to help her so much, and i need our community behind us! When you are on the vote page, you see a black box saying 'vote for this video!'. that's all you need to do

i'm really feeling shy posting this, so i guess i just have to go and do it. thank you so so much desitwisters! anyone can just message me for any information, or just to say hi!