Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention All (Members Introduction)

hi i'm a 36 year old married man with two adorable kids and signed up so that i can make some new friends.:thumbs:

Sure willl you make many here bro.

Welcome to Desitwist,Sukkey.

Have a pleasant stay.

heyy everyone!!
    my name is Poonam, and im new on DT. I am turning 18 years old, and finishing high school, in September i will start university for COMMERCE! ummmm... i live in Toronto, Canada and i am a really friendly person, i love to meet new ppl, and learn from them.. umm... i have one younger bro, and sister... i dunno what else to say... ??? lol.. if u want to know more abt me.. then send me a message! i hope i can make a lot of friends here.. cuz u guys all seem like REALLY nice and fun people to talk to! thanx.. and hope to hear from u! ~*Poonam*~
    *~PooNaM~*

Welcome to Desitwist..Good you decided to introduce yourselves..Heres a warm place to create relationships on the Net..Keep Posting.

Hi everyone
    My name is Sunaina Mehra and I live in Canada. I'm a high school student in Mississauga (Toronto). I'm originally from New Delhi, India and I love this forum because it has very nice people in it
    Take Care

Hey Sunaina, guess I know you from your beautiful poems posted within the poetry section.

:welcome;
    Dream, I do.

Welcome here Sukkey, poonam and Sunaina...
    hopefully u all will find good frnds here ...and yeah keep coming...:up;

Welcome to Desitwist..

hI tHeRE,

I am sUdHAVALa. I aM frOM MaLaYsiA. I M mARRiED wIth 3 kIds.

I HOpE i COULd MakE somE New fRiENdS herE.

Hello sudhawala...
    WElcome here...hopefully yes u will make some good frnds here...keep coming...
    wat does ur name mean... sounds different.