Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention All (Members Introduction)

EVRONE HOW R U

Nice Site Admins I Liked It

Most WELCOME for everybody..!!

Hi
    [glow=darkorchid:c3e61c0512][highlight=red:c3e61c0512][shadow=seagreen:c3e61c0512]I am a new member. I am working in MNC in India[/shadow:c3e61c0512][/highlight:c3e61c0512][/glow:c3e61c0512]

Welcome everyone :givefl;

welcome everyone

hey everyone... u can call me Nano .. as my nickname! i live in the states, in virginia specifically.. and i just started to be interested in indian music and all... it's just it's around me ALL THE TIME.. like i have lots of pakistani friends, and they make me watch the movies .. in parties we put on some indian music.. so now i started to like some beats! and i have the inian channels on top of that! i guess i should say the song that i liked alot was "Buffmaster"'s right here right now! i'm listening to it now.. i saw the video on t.v.! i liked it! ^__^ so yeah.. ok umm.. nice to meet everyone! hope this place is gonna be fun! ^__^ oh btw.. i listen to like, arabic, french and even japanese music! YESS japanese pop and R&B! i'm in fact obsessed with it... oh and i'm Algerian.. so that makes me arab.. :bg: ok that's it.. i can see ur sleeping on your keyboard! lol laterzzz

hey NaNo :welcome; here mate

hmm japenese pop and r&b.. interesting

bluffmaster's music is way too cool! i like that too.

feel like home mate
    Dream, I do.