Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention All (Members Introduction)

hello and :welcome; Asha, erendis, sona & benam

feel like home :givefl;
    Dream, I do.

hey
    lets c im also fairly new here...im in my first year of college doing my basics....im majoring biology...pre-med...yayyy...i want to become an opthamologist or a dermatologist....so yea im a student...hmmm...i also work at an optometrist's (eye doctor's) office as an optometric technician...yayyy...im also studying so i can take my pharmacy technican's exam...ughhhh lots of studying..i love this place...hmm i live in San Antonio, Texas USA!!!...just kidding i wish i live in the UK...hmmm....i love playing volleyball, badminton, n racquetball...i'm learning how to knit...yeah yeah i noe boringggggggggg....so illl take the hint n end it now!!!!!!! hehehe....but if you actually want to know more just ask!!!!!!!!!...ill be more than happy to answer any questions....and of course make new friendsssssssss!!!!!!!!!...welcome new ones!!!!!!

Most WELCMOE HERe..

hi i m adee!

ni m 20 years old my hobbies r playing cricket

hello and :welcome;

keep rocking :dj;
    Dream, I do.

Most WELCOME here... 2 everybody..

hope u like DT verymuch.. & enojy alot wid all of US..

keep posting here.. plzz..!!

Most WELCOME 2 ALL NEWBIEZ..

Hi ALL,

Its PARRY from UAE (indian). AN engineer with good salary and post.

Joined this group to pass the time in the office, but it seems ediction for me.

Anybody can send me a mail to me. Interested to chat with anybody on interesting topiks.

See ou soon..
    Parry

(I dont know how to attach a pics on message or change the fonts (animated)