Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention All (Members Introduction)

Attention All (Members Introduction)

Hey salam!!

AS u can see there are plenty of new mates who joined us in and I probably know few of dem but not all of dem!!

so, i wanted ya guys to write a lil about ya self ova here so dat if any new member join us den he/she will not find any prob though with intro's!!

thanks,

Regards

Sweet Nina!! :up;

Ps. plz becareful about not spoiling the thread though!! :x
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

ok here i go:

~!!Masoom member of Desi Twist!! ops:

I am a older girl. Studying in 10th grade/and doing ma first year of college as well.

I am a sport girl. Like to be busy!!

Ma hobbies are: playing piano, basket ball, Chess, Swimming, reading books, Work out, Singing and dancing, yoga, studying, social worker and like to tease pple though!!

Part Time Job = CID!!

thats all from ma side!!

Thanks for bearing

Do ask if u wanna know more about me!!

thanks

NinA!!
    :up;
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

im Rabia...
    live in UK...
    doing my GCSE's...in child development, resistant materials and french wid all the compulsory subjects...
    in yr 11...gna hav my exams next May n im stressin out these days...lolxxx...
    sports mein i like baseball...cricket n football...i also enjoy badminton wid my homies...lolxx...
    i LUV music n i luv ATIF ASLAM...he rox for evaaaaaa!
    wah else...erm..i like poetry and sensitivity...im a delicate person and avoid voilence even though i m very short tempered..but thas different coz thas in my genes...lol...
    erm..wah else?
    im the eldest in my siblings...n its fun!
    in the next five yrs i see myself in cambridge doin medicines!

Great! Nice to meet you mahi_ve!

Well, m also interested in medical line. Hope we can talk about it ..somewhere else on the forum! ...

NInA

Mods ..please make ma thread as a sticky...so memebrs dont find it difficult to find this thread.

Salaam,

Well, my intro.

I am Yumna A from Canada. Turning 24 next month (Scorpion)
    Currently in my last year of uni at University of Toronto and also
    working full time in the bank. I am a fun loving person. I have been friends with Ash, Mahekoo, Xeon, Zaheer, Adeel, Sobia urf Kainaat,Fairy, Fiza (arfa ki walida , S@nia and Nip3 for a longggggggg time... and InshAllah i am sure that my circle of friends will expand soon. You all seem so nice and jolly and i love those kind of peeps. Wiassay i have been known as "DEVIL" by Xeon and Zeher.!

PS. KOOL thread Perfectionist sisoo !!! :hug1:

well my intro
    i am jahanzaib A from sargodha, i just turned 26th on september 25th and i am bayrozgar, no one dares to offer me a job :-s i travled from sargodha to karachi to New york but still jobless if any employer is here please do consider me for all kind of jobs.
    i am also fun loving person, but this fun is urdu wala fun known as funoon-e-lateefa aka sardar sahiban ki shamat, hum bhi pehlay sardar hotay thay and i know alot of people by the way yumna knows nip3 i am nip37 so dont misunderstand that.
    well kool thread perfectionist
    Oh Ho aik tau aap log bhi naa

Quote Originally Posted by nip37 @ Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:33 pm
    well my intro
    i i know alot of people by the way yumna knows nip3 i am nip37 so dont misunderstand that.
    well kool thread perfectionist

WELL, I always called you NIBOOO!!!! :mrgreen:

oook Quiet Whisper here
    first of all
    nice thread perfectionist..

Kashif from Karachi, Pakistan..
    doing bba from iqra university
    planning on doing an MBA in HR
    i'm an aries n my date of birth is 9th april, 1984
    i'm a cool cat but dig soft romance numbers mostly... prefer love stories over action/thrillers like salaam|namaste, kyun ho gaya na, sleepless in seattle n stuff...
    call me a softy
    somewhat of a poet but only write when i feel like writing n write what i feel
    just put pen to paper n scribble whatever comes out
    the result... something that slightly resembles a piece of poetry, both english n urdu...
    i'm highly ambitious, a bit shy but once i come to talking then just remember this advice... RUN!!!

love cars
    love computers
    was a gamer geek before
    still am a part time web developer n graphics designer

my dream... hmmm.....
    to be someone my parents, family, loved ones n friends are proud of

guess turned this short story into a huge novel :P
    tcz everyone n g'day

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...