Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nokia softwares

There Is every ting here except for sum moblie softwares so let me give u sum and if u want sum get back in touch with me
    These are the Basic and These are for all symbian 60 phones...Enjoy..So sorry guys i have a lot of software but am not able to post them cannot archive them and neither can i put directly any ways if u want them just write the name of the software and put in a request...

Also U Got Computer problems do write to me..... :1cool; :1cool; :1cool;

Let me try to add sum ringtones...

can i get a software for 6610i nokia,,,to send ringtones directly to ma cell...cuz i dont have its wire..neither cd YET!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

hey jeet, create a zip and upload it at megaupload.com .. that would be great to have ringtones here.
    Dream, I do.

Hey Jeet, do u have anything for Sony Erisson P910i..it's also symbian phone..
    I am looking for a software so that I can play movies in it.
    thankz in advance

HI boss
    with reference to ur reply
    i am sending this request to you regarding the problem i am facing with our office server.
    it has windows 2000 operating system
    and all of a sudden it shows a bluescreen and its not booting

can u help me out
    its the mailserver for our systems

Bluescreen might be due to a new software or Hardware that u have added...

and even the compatibility issue always creates a problem in the long run...

need some application for 7610