Bipasha Basu is in the middle of a raging controversy about having a sexual chat with Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh, as purported to have revealed in the transcript of the tapes of Singh’s tapped phone.

The tapes date back to 2006 when they were barred from getting telecast after Amar Singh sought and got a restraint order from court. But on Tuesday, the Supreme Court lifted the ban on the tapes’ release. The tapes were consequently released and one of them has Amar Singh purporting having a dirty talk with a female who many claim is Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu.

In the tape, the two are heard fixing a meeting and talking about sexual matters.

Bipasha, however, has strongly denied that the voice in the tapes is hers.

“Please request you all to go and hear the conversation first and then if you still think its me, I openly challenge anyone to prove it is me!” Bipasha wrote on a social networking site.

Bipasha added that the allegation that she had dirty talk with Amar Singh challenges her dignity.

“A celeb takes beatings of all kinds but if my dignity is challenged, I am ready to take this issue up in a stronger manner! There is a limit of making up stories at the cost of a celeb! Sensationalising ridiculous and untrue stories is not ethical at all!” Bipasha wrote.

On the other hand, Amar Singh has admitted that the voice in the CDs is his, but he says the tapes are spliced.

Read the transcript below:

Amar: Hello?
Female voice believed to be Bipasha’s: Haallloooo...
Amar: Hello...
Bipasha: Hi...how are you...?
Amar: I am fine.
Read More…..