Radiating Love To The Universe
I sit in a comfortable position… I relax my body…I breathe deeply and let go of tensions…
I centre myself in the present moment… I concentrate my mind… I enter into the space of inner silence… The thoughts diminish and my mind relaxes fully… Now experience the following thoughts:
I am a non-physical being of light, full of love, centered on the forehead… I am a river flowing with love… my source is the Supreme Ocean Of Love, God; whose child I am… I experience myself sitting under his canopy of the light of love…
I love each part of my physical body which is my vehicle. I relax it… I love each thought that I create, it is my creation… I generate gentle thoughts, tender, relaxing… I feel the energy of love that radiates from within me towards the universe… I, the soul give off love towards what surrounds me…
I give off love towards other souls… I look at everyone with the consciousness that each one, whatever their temporary nature may be, their innate nature is love… I give my spiritual assistance, my good wishes to them, so that they return back to their original, basic nature, which is love…
I give off love towards each molecule of the five elements of nature – earth, wind, water, fire and sky and the planet as a whole. I am love… I channel this love towards everything I think, feel, do and transmit…
By performing the above meditation and sharing my unlimited treasure of love, I assist the Supreme Father, through my thoughts, in his task of creating a world full of love, where all souls and the nature co-exist in a loveful and peaceful manner..