Poll: Will you be celebrating Valentine's day?

This poll will close on 07-13-2193 at 07:13 PM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Valentines Day

  1. #11
    Welcome back, Yawar.

    I'd disagree with you on that. It's not about who does what on a particular day. If I were to apply the same logic, then we don't need to celebrate Eid too because the rest of the days are pretty much the same as well. What people do on a certain day should have no bearing on how we celebrate the said day. It's about taking a day off of our otherwise busy lives and appreciate those around us.
    Dream, I do.

  2. #12
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Tulip, post: 413412, member: 14781
    Welhopefully am not in favour, nor against it. But I won't be celebrating it.



    Friendly........welcome backkie...! Hidden Content xx missed u...
    Hi tulip sooo nice to c u again! Missed u too..hopefully will keep seeing u here Hidden Content
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

  3. #13
    Sure friendly Hidden Content

    And you do have a point endurer.

  4. #14
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Yawarkamal, post: 413413, member: 14019
    Not only one day , everyday is special if u love someone make them happy everyday. On valentines mostly flirts fake love rules everywhere. True love don't needs valentines day.

    To celebrates valentine day . I am not so sure about it may b not.
    What if I say to celebrate your birthday on daily basis just because you live everyday.

  5. #15
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 413426, member: 763
    Welcome back, Yawar.

    I'd disagree with you on that. It's not about who does what on a particular day. If I were to apply the same logic, then we don't need to celebrate Eid too because the rest of the days are pretty much the same as well. What people do on a certain day should have no bearing on how we celebrate the said day. It's about taking a day off of our otherwise busy lives and appreciate those around us.
    Everyone have there own so many logics , its hard to change them, eid and valentine there is difference between them earth and sky. We cannot compare this with Eid day.

    people do so many things on valentines day which our religion not allows , time pass love . I am against that....
    MYK
    Hidden Content www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #16
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nabeel88, post: 413443, member: 27554
    What if I say to celebrate your birthday on daily basis just because you live everyday.
    Dear birthday and valentines day totally different things.
    MYK
    Hidden Content www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #17
    i am rushing to work now , but will try to post in evening, why not to celebrate.
    MYK
    Hidden Content www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #18
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Yawarkamal, post: 413444, member: 14019
    Everyone have there own so many logics , its hard to change them, eid and valentine there is difference between them earth and sky. We cannot compare this with Eid day.
    people do so many things on valentines day which our religion not allows , time pass love . I am against that....
    We cannot be held responsible for the deeds of people at large. The day isn't about going out to harrass people, it's about giving your loved ones dedicated attention.

    I say let people do what they want to do. Who are we to become the moral police?
    Dream, I do.

  9. #19
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 413450, member: 763
    We cannot be held responsible for the deeds of people at large. The day isn't about going out to harrass people, it's about giving your loved ones dedicated attention.

    I say let people do what they want to do. Who are we to become the moral police?
    I agree..u kno its not so much "celebrating" it like u celebrate eid or
    christmas ..its just something nice like going out to dinner or giving ur wife flowers
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

  10. #20
    Something nice only With wife thats ok..

    What about the history of valentines day. What exactly it was and why ?
    MYK
    Hidden Content www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •