Poll: Will you be celebrating Valentine's day?

This poll will close on 07-13-2193 at 07:13 PM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentines Day

This is what I stand against:

We all know how law is misused in Pakistan.
    Dream, I do.

Hmm... so why are you against it ?

Last year in pakistan in one city 4000 video clips recorded by hidden cameras in hotels,coffee shops,ice cream shops etc,and later sold out for websites.
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Law enforcement should go after the perverts making and circulating these videos.
    Dream, I do.

Agreed.
    Now what the hell has happened in the name of "hayya day"? I am losing all hope in our people now...

Bunch of illiterate molvis making noise to get attention ala haya day.
    Dream, I do.

Ya.. and did you watch the news? The two groups had a fight and they fired at each other!

Valentine Day can not be enforced on anyone. Its the passion and belongingness towars each other on a pulse to pulse bring that make the people come together and then it brings one special day called Valentine Day. We can dedicate our whole life to a person who we luv but just chose one special day for her/him to demonstrate that all thru the life time he/she would be special and no one can ever take his/her place. Its like saying my luv that you are the most desired person in my life and so, You are my VALENTINE for ever !!
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Nice reply Sikandar.