Poll: Will you be celebrating Valentine's day?

This poll will close on 07-13-2193 at 07:13 PM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentines Day

This is what I stand against:

Hidden Content

We all know how law is misused in Pakistan.
    Dream, I do.

Hmm... so why are you against it ?

Last year in pakistan in one city 4000 video clips recorded by hidden cameras in hotels,coffee shops,ice cream shops etc,and later sold out for websites.
    MYK
    Hidden Content www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Law enforcement should go after the perverts making and circulating these videos.
    Dream, I do.

Agreed.
    Now what the hell has happened in the name of "hayya day"? I am losing all hope in our people now...

Bunch of illiterate molvis making noise to get attention ala haya day.
    Dream, I do.

Ya.. and did you watch the news? The two groups had a fight and they fired at each other!

Valentine Day can not be enforced on anyone. Its the passion and belongingness towars each other on a pulse to pulse bring that make the people come together and then it brings one special day called Valentine Day. We can dedicate our whole life to a person who we luv but just chose one special day for her/him to demonstrate that all thru the life time he/she would be special and no one can ever take his/her place. Its like saying my luv that you are the most desired person in my life and so, You are my VALENTINE for ever !! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Nice reply Sikandar.