Poll: Will you be celebrating Valentine's day?

This poll will close on 07-13-2193 at 07:13 PM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentines Day

So, the Valentines day is just around the corner and it's high time for the age old question; to celebrate or not to celebrate.

What are your views on the day? Will you be celebrating it or not? Post comments below or use the poll above to air your views.

Cheers!
    Dream, I do.

In my perception celebrating a festive or other special day is a fun thing.
    People who don't celebrate, on the same day they are found watching news on TV and checking posts about Valentine's Day on blogs and social networking websites. o_O

True, and the very same people will go to lengths in protesting and passing out every-day-is-a-this-day logic.
    Dream, I do.

Hello how r u bhai soooo nice to b posting after a loooong time. Well, i think it is great that there is a day dedicated to love n romance because evn tho people say oh there shouldnt b a day u shud show ur love everyday!, that is not the case or the reality.. noone does that...life is too bz..its nice to hav a day where people stop n try to do something romantic / loving for their special someone...we a
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

All deserve it right?
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Hello sisso! So good to see you again Yes, I totally agree with you on that. While we do love or cherish the people in our lives, we tend to take them for granted most of the times. In days like these we can concentrate on appreciating them a little more than we normally do.
    Dream, I do.

Well I am not in favour, nor against it. But I won't be celebrating it.

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 413405, member: 10255
    Hello how r u bhai soooo nice to b posting after a loooong time. Well, i think it is great that there is a day dedicated to love n romance because evn tho people say oh there shouldnt b a day u shud show ur love everyday!, that is not the case or the reality.. noone does that...life is too bz..its nice to hav a day where people stop n try to do something romantic / loving for their special someone...we a
    Friendly........welcome backkie...! xx missed u...

Not only one day , everyday is special if u love someone make them happy everyday. On valentines mostly flirts fake love rules everywhere. True love don't needs valentines day.

To celebrates valentine day . I am not so sure about it may b not.
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yawarkamal, post: 413413, member: 14019
    Not only one day , everyday is special if u love someone make them happy everyday. On valentines mostly flirts fake love rules everywhere. True love don't needs valentines day.

To celebrates valentine day . I am not so sure about it may b not.

Nice reply Yawar. I really liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip, post: 413416, member: 14781
    Nice reply Yawar. I really liked it.
    Thanks, really i didn't get the point for celebrating valentines day. With true love everyday awesome, yummy like vanilla icecream.hehe
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]