Thread: Feelings Cafe IV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome to the fourth thread of what has now become a series. I am hoping that DesiTwist will come back long before the memories of feelings cafe vanish from our minds. One more time:

Sometimes the toughest thing about feelings can be sharing them with others. Just because it's hard to talk about feelings doesn't mean it isn't worth it. We have had received tremendous amount of support from our fellow friends who were there in our times of need.

Sharing your feelings helps you when your feelings are good and when they aren't so good. Sharing also helps you to get closer to people you care about and who care about you. When people talk about feelings, they sometimes use the word "emotions".

I hereby invite you to this hodgepodge of emotional discussions. Describe how are you feeling today at desi twist, feelings about any post, thread, member, feelings about current political situation, feelings you've suppressed, missed connections, mood swings and all. Learn more and get help, provide suggestions or ask for them. At feelings cafe, there is someone always around to help you get out of emotional distress or celebrate the good ones.
    Dream, I do.

Tired & sleepy. Guess that's how Monday mornings are anyway.
    Dream, I do.