Thread: Motivational Quotes, Videos & Images

Feeling down under and need some motivation to go the extra mile? Watch this thread. Found something that you find motivational? Post it here.

I will be updating this thread regularly so keep checking.

'Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.' - Mother Teresa

'Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best.' - Henry Van Dyke

'We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.' - Chuck Palahniuk

'Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.' - Lance Armstrong

'Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE.' - Sid Vicious

'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

'The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.' - Arthur C. Clarke

'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.' - Wayne Gretzky

'Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.' - Henry Ford

'If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.' -Clint Eastwood

'Somebody may beat me, but they'll have to bleed to do it.' - Steve Prefontaine

One of my favorites -- coffee is for closers only:

[media=youtube]y-AXTx4PcKI[/media]
    Dream, I do.

Paulo Coelho
    If you don't care about what people think,you already passed the first step of success.