Thread: Crazy Hong Kong Girlfriend Slaps Boyfriend

This happened recently in Hong Kong and as bizzare as it looks, it happens frequently here.

[media=youtube]YmxxQgxssXY[/media]
    What's your reaction?
    Dream, I do.

That's awful! Here women get the same treatment; I don't understand what is the civilization doing to us? When will we learn to treat our spouses and children like human beings and not our slaves?

This is something which could not be eradicated in a relationship. To me, scolding, abusing and manhandling indicate the lowest of a relationship. This cannot ever be endorsed no matter who does it whether a male or a female.

There is nothing like counselling and accepting the fact to "err is humane". And it is the acceptability of one for another that makes the difference. In a relatonship, arguments, disappointment and conflict are the components which are bound to take place. And it is for the people concerned to decide whether to use such conflict to cement the bonding even more stronger or resort to ruin the relationship. I wud take such issue to correct myself if I were wrong without compromising with my own self-respect. There has to be a clear cut limitation upto how far the male ego is to be hit by a woman and upto how length the famale pride is to be tarnished by a man to maintain the ever lasting loving passionate relationship.

Aare aare kuchh zyada hee bol gaya..... chalo ab nahin bolta !!
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM