Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had ho gaye bahi..HAD ho gaye SUCH mein!!!!!!

lkasjdioansdhoasudhmsaodhsd,oæsusap9dusæodu,iasu ,dsadsa.iodusadsa

iss say phele merey temper high ho jaie ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE k UNCLE.......stick dem...stick demmmmmmmmmm
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

FINE! :@ i dont wanna be mod of any section anymore :@

thats ma final dicision!

CASEEEE CLOSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

ok yeh case ab high court main jae ga phir supreme main phir jo faisla mujhe kerna hoga wohi hoga

yahaan faisla kerne wali sirf mein...:P no high fi

Dear nina,

We cannot afford to stick 3-4 threads at a time, that makes the forum messy, and we are unable to cater every members request of sticking the threads every now and then, neither members are allowed to request the pin-ups. The moderators at their own kind discretion stick threads which they deem appropriate. I very well understand that your topics demand some attention, but believe me, sticking a thread is not going to make much of a difference. Also I will make a new category for interviews so that you may continue interviewing the respective member(s).

There must be a very good reason if your private message was not replied, the moderator might not have checked that particular message or he/she could have required a confirmation from his/her fellow moderator in that particular section.

I'm moving this of your thread to the Town Hall as it better suits there.

You were very cooperative in the past and I expect the same in future. Also please forward all of the administration issues to the Think Tank.

Sincerely,
    Administrator.

Nina read the above post, I hope you will understand it, no more requests for 'sticky' please.

Loud n Clear