Poll: Which type of marriage do you favour?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Love vs Arrange Marriage

that makes it arranged. right snaz ?

Arrange Can be Love+Arranged but not just LOVE
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

so when are you finally gonna marry zebi ?

HELLO/SALAMZ everybody!!

well, very nice topic, which really knocks at everyone's door to say something
    lemme add some thing as well

Our Whole life is based on chain of decisions, and in them one is MARRIAGE;
    Off course, very crucial decission, must have to be on TIME and CORRECT!
    followed by Responsibilities and Devotion!

There are alot of diemissions which should be included but i will add only two
    "the person" and "the society";
    as for as the person is concern everyone look to life from their own window and it may be possible that the scene which they are enjoying from their windows may be different; may be similiar. for example, someone will like a particulare thing or taste but the same thing will be disliked by another.(not going into deep).

the main thing which we are facing is the society, as we are in eastern society, so everyone(families+members) are very much dependent on each other. which is found very less in western society.Due to the lack of dependency in the western society, no one cares when they are going to take a decision. becoz he/she will face it alone whether good or bad. thatswhy the Love Marriages are found at a max number in western society.But the story is little different over here and u have observed that "the complaint first goes to the parents when a boy do some thing wrong!";

bringing the dicussion to the end,
    i will say, that if you are in love with some one and wanna marry him/her then u have to discuss it with your parents/relatives and do what the majority say; i will certainly say that don't impose your decision on your parents/family members.
    or if you disobey your parents decision then you have to face every thing alone becoz its your decision; but keep in mind that "HOW YOU CAN LIVE HAPPILY WITH YOUR WIFE WHEN YOUR PARENTS ARE UNHAPPY";

if i have to go through such situation, like i love somone and my parents are unhappy on my choice then, i will try to win their desire and if failed then certainly, i will follow them, becoz i can have a better life partner from the one which i have selected but "how can i replace the my parents which Allah have gifted me?"

i thank you all

true, well said waji, i'm pleased to have you here, Welcome Aboard..

I dont know Payal,"GOD ONLY KNOWS". Lakin jahan tak meri baat hai tu first of all mera koi mood nehein hai marrige ka,Lakin agar ki bhi tu yeh 30 years k baad ho gi not before dat. :wink: waisay moody banda hoon kya pata kal hi mood ban jaye,hahahahahahahhahah :lol: :mrgreen: What bout you FOZI?
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

welcome waji, i agree with you partially. but remember there are certain different factors involved as well apart from just laying your head down infront of anything wrong or right, this decision should be a careful, calculated one, cuz you are the one who is gonna live the of your life with a person, not the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by zebijns @ Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:55 am
    I dont know Payal,"GOD ONLY KNOWS". Lakin jahan tak meri baat hai tu first of all mera koi mood nehein hai marrige ka,Lakin agar ki bhi tu yeh 30 years k baad ho gi not before dat. :wink: waisay moody banda hoon kya pata kal hi mood ban jaye,hahahahahahahhahah :lol: :mrgreen: What bout you FOZI?
    lolz, she would be lucky thou :wink:

mein to abi 4 years k baad

Yea she had spent her GOODLUCK life and her BADLUCK will start when she gonna marry a person like me :lol:
    Btw Payal 4 years k baad kiss ki kismat khulnay wali hai :mrgreen:

zebijns don't worry yaar!! i hope you will get very nice/dreamed partner in near future insha Allah!!

thanks payal!!

coming back to the topic!!! you just mentioned; the coming future based on that particular discission! in which someone have given athourity to their parents! so don't you think! its little unfair specially, with those who grown you up and you have spent your half life with them!! ahh! throwing the past for unsure happy future!!!!
    very much selfish!!! and i m sorry say but Selfish people can never kiss the satisfaction and they will never because satisfaction is attached with the happiness of others. can we put this "self" aside,then hopefully we can make a good decision which will be acceptable to everyone!!

sorry, for harsh words/ but its dicussion we have to express what we have in our minds!! thanks you all

have a nice day