Poll: Which type of marriage do you favour?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Love vs Arrange Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by waji @ Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:10 pm
    zebijns don't worry yaar!! i hope you will get very nice/dreamed partner in near future insha Allah!!

thanks payal!!

coming back to the topic!!! you just mentioned; the coming future based on that particular discission! in which someone have given athourity to their parents! so don't you think! its little unfair specially, with those who grown you up and you have spent your half life with them!! ahh! throwing the past for unsure happy future!!!!
    very much selfish!!! and i m sorry say but Selfish people can never kiss the satisfaction and they will never because satisfaction is attached with the happiness of others. can we put this "self" aside,then hopefully we can make a good decision which will be acceptable to everyone!!

my pleasure!
    first of all waji, i didn't said that we should leave our parents to black, i'm & i'll continue supporting my parents, coming back to this of your's rotten philosophy, well if you set your mind upon it, you will see things apart from just taking that decision of chosing a life partner, conditions vary, where parents want their children to be married with someone w/whom we have nothing but a love-hate relationship, taking to the same side religiously, "there is no harm in chosing a life partner without your parents consent" may i repeat ? and about that malchonic comment of yours, well i'll take it as a compliment.

sorry, for harsh words/ but its dicussion we have to express what we have in our minds!! thanks you all
    just a little contradiction i can see here, anyways, no need to be sorry, i understand :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Payal @ Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:15 pm

my pleasure!
    first of all waji, i didn't said that we should leave our parents to black, i'm & i'll continue supporting my parents, coming back to this of your's rotten philosophy, well if you set your mind upon it, you will see things apart from just taking that decision of chosing a life partner, conditions vary, where parents want their children to be married with someone w/whom we have nothing but a love-hate relationship, taking to the same side religiously, "there is no harm in chosing a life partner without your parents consent" may i repeat ? and about that malchonic comment of yours, well i'll take it as a compliment.
    well, Payal.. i m favouring you in this particular thing "Rotton Philosphy", indeed respecting parents/elders is some thing rotton..we should introduce new things and new channels by considering ourselves better than them!! etc

you will see things apart from just taking that decision of chosing a life partner, conditions vary
    Well, Well, Well!! "aur bhi gham hien zamane mien mohabat ke sewa" certainly very much agree that yes!!, there are alot of things!! but "KEEP IN MIND!! THIS IS LOVE vs ARRANGE MARRIAGE FORUM"

As for as religion is concern every thing is very much clear; and there are practical examples given to us by our PROPHET(s.a.w) AND HIS FRIENDS(r.a.u.h)!! as well as Quran!

just a little contradiction i can see here, anyways, no need to be sorry, i understand :wink:
    Contradiction!!!! are you sure its contradiction??? :shock:

now i m throwing my arms! coz i c; that there is contradiction in our ideas ..and it should stay here!!

dats All thanks you all

don't be like that, i am sorry if i said anything wrong, as you mentioned that this is an open-discussion, so anyone can describe herself here, anyways accept my sincerest appologies from the core of ma heart

it's getting very difficult to explain my point-of-view here, lets change this topic, no hard feelings waji, i seriously didn't mean to hurt you

welll..i think it should be both...bcoz if parents happiness is not invloved i a marriage it cant b successful... illvote for both...LOVE+ARRANGE..
    LiFe'S pReCiOuS mOmEnTs DoN't HaVe VaLuE uNlEsS, tHeY aRe ShaReD........

welll..i think it should be both...bcoz if parents happiness is not invloved i a marriage it cant b successful... illvote for both...LOVE+ARRANGE..
    LiFe'S pReCiOuS mOmEnTs DoN't HaVe VaLuE uNlEsS, tHeY aRe ShaReD........

dont tell me, you are yet to marry :shock:

meri to hara tarah ki successfull rahi 2 love aur 2 arranged ab 5th one keliay toss karoun ga k kaun si honi chaihay

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer @ Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:59 am
    meri to hara tarah ki successfull rahi 2 love aur 2 arranged ab 5th one keliay toss karoun ga k kaun si honi chaihay
    zimmi bhai wedding ka poocha hey.. birthday ka nahein :rolling;
    Dream, I do.

:lol: