Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You seen Aliens ?

Due to different environments it is highely possible that life can be exist on other planets also..I do believe that there is life somewhere on other planets also...But Do we visited by Aliens ?

somehow i believe. but can't say anything.

well same here
    there is a very distinct possibility of life on other planets
    but no comments..

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

too deep to fathom.
    Dream, I do.

Of course. I have seen odd things in the sky, and while I lean more to the assumption that these things are earthly I must believe based on all the ancient writings and art that we have been visited and probably still are being visited.
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...n/banner1a.jpg
    http://www.freewebs.com/frequenza/index.htm[highlight=midnightblue:c1d9b177fc][/highlight:c1d9b177fc][/code][/url]

there is no such thing as aliens infact there are no life out side out planet earth that has human, Jins living on it along with all other animals. Well this is the only information I have because of my belief, my religion. This is clear in Quran.

A verse in the Quran reads: "And among God's signs is the creation of the heaven and the Earth, and the living creatures He has scattered through them."
    Dream, I do.

hummmm.....donno...not sure...yet, i dont, until i see them by maself
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

well if we are visited by aliens , means technologically they are superior than humans, and well i don't know , i don't believe there is life on the other planets