Thread: Emotional disorder/Emotional black mailing?

Salam people out here.

Starting a new topic here. Suit u'rself firstly. 2ndly, mods ji if you think i've created this topic in inappropriate section then please move it to the right section. Thanks in advance.

Now, coming back to topic.

People are ought to say pretty weirdo things about Women being emotional puppet or at least most of the Women. How far is this near reality? Orrite, here we are talking about Men as well. So all are welcome to contribuate. However, this question pops-up in my mind often. Therefore i would like to be more clear-cut here.

Why men underestimate the power of women's emotions? Is it cuz they fail to handle them?
    Why men are being so inconsiderate regarding women's emotions and her sentiments?
    Is it true that, women are too emotional? Or is it cuz Women are just made this way? It's a fact?

I do not know how to put my question in appropriate words. Per i hope you've gotten an idea of what i'm talking about, don't you?

On serious note, please don't blow me off with some kinna rational opinion just like that. Do explain it or elaborate it too.

Regards,

Me

u said u have always been thinking abt it...
    tell us what would be ur answers to these questions.

"Why men underestimate the power of women's emotions? Is it cuz they fail to handle them?"Why men are being so inconsiderate regarding women's emotions and her sentiments?Is it true that, women are too emotional? Or is it cuz Women are just made this way? It's a fact?

Answer to this q. by my opinion, some men tend to underestimate the power of women's emotions because they don't think the way or thru the same perspective as women. So this brings me to say that women are more emotion-driven than men. It is also the biological - hormonal difference in both that affect. Also, I think this also has to do a bit with "gender roles" or how a man or a woman is "supposed" to act or behave in society. But yes women are more emotional and show more emotions than men. Not all men are inconsiderate of her emotions and sentiments ... but there are are some, and with such men, the problem is with them, like how they perceive women. The upbringing, childhood experiences and parental styles, culture, beliefs etc. play major role in how a man may feel and/or think about women. Eg. a boy who's been continuously abused by a negligient unfaithful mother who's had a string of affairs, such boy might grow up blaming himself somehow, hating his mother, supressing lot of hurt and bitterneness inside, and may even eventually become a woman-hater.
    :throb:

HaR sHaAm UnKi SeHeR hAi UnKi....
    ChAiN o QaRaAr KhWaAb O nEeNd UnKi...
    WoH kYa ChUrAeNgE hUmEiN hUMsE...
    HuMnE kAbSe LiKhDi SaAnSeIn NaAm UnKi!!

[
    COLOR="DarkRed"][I
    ]
    KeHnE kO jIsE bEqArAaR tHa DiL kAbSe...
    PhIr KYuN jHuKgAyI yE pAlKeIn ShArAm Se...[/
    I]
    [/COLOR]
    - Mehek

emotional disorders and those who are emotional-blackmailers have lot of poor self-esteem, how you feel about yourself. Men who abuse, rape, degrade, or hate women usually have very low self-esteem and may also struggle with "inferiority" complex on some level.
    :throb:

HaR sHaAm UnKi SeHeR hAi UnKi....
    ChAiN o QaRaAr KhWaAb O nEeNd UnKi...
    WoH kYa ChUrAeNgE hUmEiN hUMsE...
    HuMnE kAbSe LiKhDi SaAnSeIn NaAm UnKi!!

[
    COLOR="DarkRed"][I
    ]
    KeHnE kO jIsE bEqArAaR tHa DiL kAbSe...
    PhIr KYuN jHuKgAyI yE pAlKeIn ShArAm Se...[/
    I]
    [/COLOR]
    - Mehek

Som good points there khoobsurat...
    I agree, women are more emotional than men. Its a fact...however there are some men who r very emotional but for the most part, men r much less emotional than women. Men tend to use logic wen dealing with issues and r better at controlling their sentiments. I think men dont really neglect a woman's semtiments or r inconsiderate but rather they just dont understand them mostly.
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~