Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u believe in net love?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:42 am
    Why not?

it's all abt trust..not give n take...how can u fall in love with a person by touchin ..kissing..hugging him..unless u don't trust him n he's not loyal with u.
    It's all abt trust and loyality and LOVE he gives and u have.

I do believe on virtual love.
    I agree ma-dame, I do :ang9: though i'd prefer salsa before any a confession.

jaan-e-jaan, eik baar mere bahon mein a, tujhko sikha doon, hai pyar kia, mein dewana mein dewana :dj; aisay janey na doon ga jana, yun na humse nazrien churana, hoga humse hi dil lagana :whistle;
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshni @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:55 pm
    hah, come on grow up people, life ain't no mythology or fantasy
    pardon me as I opt to skip from the originators message, but I'd actually stand opulent at mother earth if by any chance my obduracy meets your philosophy or definition (for that matter) of life.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshni @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:02 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:51 am
    Quote Originally Posted by xeon @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:44 pm
    90% marriages in pakistan net love per base kertee hain
    aik research say pata chala...kay 90 or at least 80% of marraiges....NET LOVERS kee hoteen haiN!
    would you mind telling me your "resource", please recite the source cuz i might need to report that, or It will astray many. or hosakta hai I might find some fantastical, and live successfully ever after. :ye;
    again, "net" and "love" , c'mon.
    do come up with more, thanks.
    oh ma'am i dont wanna argue with u on this...when u are not even acceptin the reality....anywayz...as far as ...resourses are concern...then u are pretty good to search it on GOOGLE. it will giev ya more comprehensive result than mine.
    peace out!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:10 pm
    pardon me as I opt to skip from the originators message, but I'd actually stand opulent at mother earth if by any chance my obduracy meets your philosophy or definition (for that matter) of life.
    ah well Partner, first of all I am not pointing my finger at anyone and secondly I am not compelling you or anyone watsoever to be affirmative with my philosophy or definition of life, so be cool and relax buddy, but you don't have to be flexible about it either,I don't mind :ye; just like everyone else i m stating what i feel as well. yeah?
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Quote Originally Posted by Roshni @ Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:19 am
    ah well Partner, first of all I am not pointing my finger at anyone and secondly I am not compelling you or anyone watsoever to be affirmative with my philosophy or definition of life, so be cool and relax buddy, but you don't have to be flexible about it either,I don't mind :ye; just like everyone else i m stating what i feel as well. yeah?
    I didnt even mention that you were. Anywayz, u have u'r point of views and we have mine. So chill-x!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:10 am
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshni @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:02 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:51 am
    Quote Originally Posted by xeon @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:44 pm
    90% marriages in pakistan net love per base kertee hain
    aik research say pata chala...kay 90 or at least 80% of marraiges....NET LOVERS kee hoteen haiN!
    would you mind telling me your "resource", please recite the source cuz i might need to report that, or It will astray many. or hosakta hai I might find some fantastical, and live successfully ever after. :ye;
    again, "net" and "love" , c'mon.
    do come up with more, thanks.
    oh ma'am i dont wanna argue with u on this...when u are not even acceptin the reality....anywayz...as far as ...resourses are concern...then u are pretty good to search it on GOOGLE. it will giev ya more comprehensive result than mine.
    peace out!
    Babes, since I am not forcing anyone to be agreeable with watever I have to say, so don't have worry I am not aiming for a nice ceaseless argument as well,
    and ah well about not "accepting the reality", I think you should elaborate this sentence, it lacks some enlightenment.
    and about the googling thingy, That, i will do for sure. by the way, i am not concerned about the information, i am concerned about "the resource" you used to make that statement about the percentage stuff , because you know whenever you make this kind of statement, you always recite the source to prove the authenticity, atleast, thats what i was taught all my school life, is main itna pareshan o hairaan honay ki kya baat hai, just relax yaar.
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:36 am
    I didnt even mention that you were. Anywayz, u have u'r point of views and we have mine. So chill-x!
    I am sure you didn't, i was making my self clear, before anyone take it personal. nothing more than that beta :ye;
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Quote Originally Posted by Roshni @ Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:13 am
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:36 am
    I am sure you didn't, i was making my self clear, before anyone take it personal. nothing more than that beta :ye;

Hyeee..ok

hmm, lets c what others has to say about it.
    this topic is getting hottttt, what say you? having fun?
    *The Web of the Pattern*

hmm..ahaan....yeah quite a lot...just like a cold war :S