Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Zeeshan aka Xeon"Moderator"

hmmm argue kis sense main ke woh kisi policy ke against hoga forum kee? agar aisa hai tu samjha diya jae ga or us ka thread lock ker diya jae ga.

that was rite, cuz u took it in another way.

i meant! take an example of me, i argued with ya quite few times, sometimes we ended up good, and last time we just ended up with the TOPIC.

i'm talking abt that type of youngsters conversation.

At that kinna situations, elder have to hold their horses as well, what u say?

means ke woh maira personal matter hai tu us per main kaise kisi ko ban/warn/
    ya delete ker sakta hoon. agar koi aisee cheez aisee share kee jae jo main samajhta hoon ke environment per effect ker rahee ho tu delete ofcourse with warning

naaa not personal, but cud be!

cuz we all are aware of this public forum. For example, u got in a fight, u ended up silently, i got to know, i bring up the topic again. wud u call it personal or ??? cuz i cud only got to know, when some1 wanted to share.

When u just feel like sayin this without a SENSE?
    samajh nahi aaya yeh

when everything is just so HOT and yet feels like, who wanna discuss this issue HERE?
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Got fed up eh? :P

will come up with some questions that will sound like these ....sooon...

fanx
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

1 - If you have to discribe zeeshan...Xeon...

what words/sentenses/sentiments/verbal will u use ..

(NO FUN) i want a serious reply!

2 - You yet didn't tell, zeeshan = ???? (meaning)

3 - Where you live and what's u'r actual age?

cud skip the question

4 - Happy 2 leave jenni soon? :P

5 - Autograph for me, which will contain following:

* things i should improve
    * things im good at
    * a phrase, from which i can learn something (cud be hadees)

1 - If you have to discribe zeeshan...Xeon...
    what words/sentenses/sentiments/verbal will u use ..
    (NO FUN) i want a serious reply!

Fun nahi simple hai maira jaa ker star perh lain main same hoon jo star kehta hai
    2 - You yet didn't tell, zeeshan = ???? (meaning)
    bataya tu tha Shan wala

3 - Where you live and what's u'r actual age?
    cud skip the question
    Irvine Orange county near LA

4 - Happy 2 leave jenni soon? :P
    us ko kon chhor raha hai woh sath hee rahai gee

5 - Autograph for me,
    hmmm you are very bold and its really good but check other girls too ke woh kiya kehna pasand kertee hain kiya sunna pasand kertee hain or kiya wajah hai un ke aisa hone kee. koi aisee restriction hai ya lerkiyan sab aisee hotee hain. sometimes ham kehte hain hamain logon kee care nahi hai but kiya ham is duniya main nahi rehte tu check kero ke log normally kiya sunna pasand kerte hain.
    Hadees abhi maire zehan main koi nahi aa rahee

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well regarding to the autograph:

sometimes we can't even judge our dear ones. Because, it's not always us, who hafta guess, what the next persons restractions are and wht they are not comfortable with. They should open up n be bold like me to face the reality in front of their buddies at least

anywayz.....thanks.

Questions:

Koi aisi jaga jo abhi tek visit na kee ho per kerna chahte hain??? cud be in PAK as well...

PK mein nahin rehte....kia miss ker hain mostly PK ka..when u miss PK....do u like to live in Pk rather than US....?

Do you think, i questioned a lot for today?
    (because i've yet not started with 100% speedometer )

Questions:

Koi aisi jaga jo abhi tek visit na kee ho per kerna chahte hain??? cud be in PAK as well...
    hmmm koi aisee jagah nahi jahan visit na kiya ho or kerna chahta hoon Lake Saiful mulook keh sakte hian but koi aisa craze nahi hai

PK mein nahin rehte....kia miss ker hain mostly PK ka..when u miss PK....do u like to live in Pk rather than US....?
    Pak kee subah ka waqt jab sab taraf sai Fajir kee azan kee awaz aatee hai

Do you think, i questioned a lot for today?
    (because i've yet not started with 100% speedometer )

I think itne question kisi or sai nahi kie honge

lolz.....kiye tau hain but comments first time diye hain.

* Have ya ever been to northern areas of pakistan? please take me there in DEC

- Gilgit
    - kagaan
    - Himaliya
    - k2 (lol)

* Pakistan mein kahaan rehte the and was that best place u think u cud have spend ur life in pk? which other city is the best to spend sometime in PK...scurity vise..lol...etc

* Does "compromise" word exist in u'r dictionary?

ab raat ko aa ker jawab daita hoon movie daikhnai jaa raha hoon