Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New spotlighted member: Aleena

thanks Aleena,
    i like your avatar waise :ye;
    *The Web of the Pattern*

* Do you still take courses or study something regardin to u'r profession, besides upgradin u'r skills?[/b]
    - what HAVE you studIED?

- WHAT KINNA JOB WILL U LIKE TO GET/HAVE?

* If you would have to choose a country in europe to spend u'r rest of the life. Which one would you choose N why?

Australia

HUH? ALEENA U ARE FORGETTIN TO GIVE REASONS? :BANGHEAD:

* You fav part of u'r profession?
    i MEANT, RELATED TO UR STUDIES. ..WHAT U'VE STUDIED AND WHICH WAS/IS THE BEST U LIKED/LIKE?

THX
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

* Do you still take courses or study something regardin to u'r profession, besides upgradin u'r skills?[/b]
    - what HAVE you studIED?

BA, and now i m planning to take some short courses.

- WHAT KINNA JOB WILL U LIKE TO GET/HAVE?

job karna mujhay pasand nahi, agar kabhi karni bhi howi, tu i'll start my own business. ask what business ? i haven't decided yet

* If you would have to choose a country in europe to spend u'r rest of the life. Which one would you choose N why?

Australia

HUH? ALEENA U ARE FORGETTIN TO GIVE REASONS? :BANGHEAD:

sorry ops: well i dont know main yahan rahoo gi bhi ya nahi. per waisay hi janay ka shooq hai just.

* You fav part of u'r profession?
    i MEANT, RELATED TO UR STUDIES. ..WHAT U'VE STUDIED AND WHICH WAS/IS THE BEST U LIKED/LIKE?

kuch special nahi hai, i was in pak wahan BA kia. but now i m in to business.

THX

mujhe question kernai tu nahi aate but remarks dainai buhat aate hain but thread kharab nahi kerna chahta :mrgreen:

nice going Aleena

tu app remarks de lain dil khool kar koi problem nahi.

2 days left to close the interview of Aleena, out spotlighted guest!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

a very interesting interview so far :ye;
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Thanks for being our guest Aleena.

A big hand to Aleena

:applaud;

Nice to know abt ya

Interview's closed!