Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need u'r concern here!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer @ Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:50 am
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:43 am
    ps: I didn't expected sucha quick response by this bizzi man, did i?
    Always get urself ready to expect the unexpected.

p.s. I thought you were leaving the forum for a month as you were gogin to be busy for some sort of course. So you droped that course for the sake of DT?
    This is the disadvantage of being away from community n suddenly pop up by hidden mode and put up some useless questions!

for u'r kind information: i'm on ma presentation course and i have been quite bizzi, if u see the calender u'll get to see, today is the start of so called weekend that's why this nacheez is here? cleared?

however, ask anyone else if i've been away or not?

any more questions?
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by xeon @ Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:50 am
    yeah way to go zimmi
    BOOOOO (N) TO U MAN!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Message from Ash:

Sab bizzi hain Nina. Jis kay pass jitna time hota hain aa jatein hain. Mein b college mein bizzi hoti hoon ...time nahin milta.

reasons: Lack of time and college work, that takes me away from community and all other things.

ps: Ash i hope, i interpreted correctely!

To Ash:

I truly understand u'r point sister. However, i'm not in sort of college so i don't know how much one can be bizzi with one starts with college.
    I've seen college life and sittin in 1 yr of college (presentation course) but yet, some of the members have claimed that i sounded like "looking bizzi but doing nothing"

anywayz, i appreciate u'r concern. I'll get back 2 u!

Got 2 replies so far

1 - zaheer
    2- Ash

lol so nina has made this thread to show her concern for useless people who ask useless questions.

howsoever u put it Zaheer, i think u are weahther speechless or lookin for words? HA!

Thanks for u'r time!

Appreciated

woah, that was something i didn't know! ....do i, to what extent? :thinking;

^o)
    I can feel the heat