Thread: Ibrahim and Ismail (A.S.) - Eid ul Adha

On behalf of the Team and Members of DesiTwist.com, I wish the best to all in the Muslim community and to all non-Muslims at this time of the festival of Eid-ul-Adha. Eid Mubairk. The festival provides a time for families to get together and enjoy this special time. This is a time when we remember the great faith of Prophet Abraham (pbuh) who, when asked by God Almighty in dreams to sacrifice his only son, proceeded to do so, but was stopped by Allah ’s grace and given an animal as a sacrifice instead. This story is known in the scriptures of the Islamic, Jewish and Christian religions and carries the same meanings for all of us of faith and unity in a compassionate God. This year, the DesiTwist.com Members request for many in the Desi community to supply the required donations to the poor victims of Tsunami. In doing this, the local community can fulfill its obligations in a way that also benefits many of those victims who are in need. I am very happy to be able to organise this and recommend that to those in the Muslim community who are better off and eligible to make Qurbani & Donations, consider how this can help those in poverty. This is also a time when Muslims undertake the annual Haj pilgrimage and millions of people of different backgrounds, nationalities, ethnicities and races unite in the one place to recognise the unity of their creator, Allah Almighty and to celebrate their human values together. During the event - one of the five pillars of Islam - pilgrims follow the footsteps of the Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H.). At this festival, we hope that those who have undertaken a life of extremism and radicalism will recognise how wrong they are in denying these values and that they will return and follow the right path. We also hope countries of the world will overcome global problems through peaceful means.

Eid Mubarik

Adeel
    Administrator DesiTwist.com

Thank You Snaz

Eid Mubarek Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dj; :hug;

Sorry,I m late
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

Yea,dat's right
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

don't be like that, i was just kidding

awwwwww thanx Payal btw meri acting kaisi thi,hahahahahahahahahaah