Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 of the hottest ACTOR IN BOLLYWOOD

without any doubt,,,shahrukh

oh please
    its arjun rampal all the way

:up; AMITABH BACHAN is hot actor

I am workin at the airport for lufthansa and ive seen sharukh. salman, akshay, john, lara dutta and her ugly boyfriend Kelly doriji.

points out of ten :

sharukh --6 points (bad teeth, bad breath, bad looking but very friendly)
    salman -- 8 points ( good looking, good body, a real macho maybe for some positive and for others neagtive)
    akshay -- 7,5 ( ok looking, grey hair, sweat shirt, looked desperate to find the gate)
    john -- 9,8 --very good-looking, tall, handsome , very friendly

lara -- 6,0 ( big mole on the upper lip---wonder y we dont c her mole in the movies, unfriendly, she thinks shes something special)

Kelly Doriji -- 2,0...( wannabe bollywoodstar with nepali passport...my dog looks better than him, very rude, he even fought with lara and akshay at the airport)

wow brilliant info there indienboyde at least i wudnt dare wish to see srk, lara and kelly.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by indienboyde @ Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:59 am
    I am workin at the airport for lufthansa and ive seen sharukh. salman, akshay, john, lara dutta and her ugly boyfriend Kelly doriji.

points out of ten :

sharukh --6 points (bad teeth, bad breath, bad looking but very friendly)
    salman -- 8 points ( good looking, good body, a real macho maybe for some positive and for others neagtive)
    akshay -- 7,5 ( ok looking, grey hair, sweat shirt, looked desperate to find the gate)
    john -- 9,8 --very good-looking, tall, handsome , very friendly

lara -- 6,0 ( big mole on the upper lip---wonder y we dont c her mole in the movies, unfriendly, she thinks shes something special)

Kelly Doriji -- 2,0...( wannabe bollywoodstar with nepali passport...my dog looks better than him, very rude, he even fought with lara and akshay at the airport)

Hahahhahah, I have not laughed so hard in a week!! Lara has a gross mole?? Maybe it gets lost in that big glob of makeup she wears!!

John gets a 9.8???!!! Why, oh why?? He never even washes his tel chopra hair!! I'll send him a bottle of Pantene, and a pair of scissors for christmas!!

And just who is kelly???