Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love And Relationships

Asalam - o - alikum

Well, just an idea poped up in my mind.....

well, this section is about ..to make a comprehensive discussion abt various aspects on "Love and Relationship".

I guess, we had talked a lot abt different types of "LOVE" and whatsoever.

Moving on to a next hot topic of this section.

Titel: Could two well-known persons be UNKNOWN FRIENDS?

Well, Ma point of view is that 2 well known persons don't need any sort of lable of "friendship" or any "realationship" if u wanna have friends and pple to talk with you spend spend ur time with them and move on. Like u've never met that person. however, it cud be "anyone" not only "KNOWN" pple with a lable of any "realtionship"

What you guys have to say about this?

"I believe two UNKNOWN pple can be UNKNOWN friends too, why give them any label of any relationship"

Hope u guys will get the thread and it's titel easily!

Waiting for positive answers.

Allah hafiz
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

I really tried, per abhi tak samjh nahi aya theek se.. thora clear ker do
    Dream, I do.

"I believe two UNKNOWN pple/persons/humans can be UNKNOWN friends too, why give them any kinna label of any sort of relationship (a friend, a lover, a mate, pal, new friend etc"
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

yet have a doubt? ask away, i'm just a click away!

Main bhi yehi kehti hoon... do person jo eik doje ko jaante nahi hai...baat karte hain eik dooje se...kabhi kabhi ya often...leiken zaroori nahi ke use eik "relationship" kaha jae...

main thik samjhi nina? yehi kehna chahti ho na aap?

tum ye kehna chah rahe ho k "possible hai do log aik dosre ko jante hoon or chemistry ho beech mein, per lazmi nahi k unka kissi tarha ka bhi koi rishta ho"

right?
    Dream, I do.

u got that adeel. Woh aisay do persons b ho sakte hain...jo milte tau hoon...but yeh b accept na karein k woh dobara milein gay...ya phir..at least will not MISS EACHOTHER! because yet, they are unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet @ Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:12 pm
    Main bhi yehi kehti hoon... do person jo eik doje ko jaante nahi hai...baat karte hain eik dooje se...kabhi kabhi ya often...leiken zaroori nahi ke use eik "relationship" kaha jae...

main thik samjhi nina? yehi kehna chahti ho na aap?
    hummm a bit of shweety!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:14 am
    u got that adeel. Woh aisay do persons b ho sakte hain...jo milte tau hoon...but yeh b accept na karein k woh dobara milein gay...ya phir..at least will not MISS EACHOTHER! because yet, they are unknown.
    aisa menen saif ali / rani mukherjee starrer Hum Tum mein dekha tha

jokes apart, aise log har jagah hi hote hien, office mein sab k sath kuch na kuch chemistry hote hai, kahi bahir jate hien tab koi na koi baar baar mil jata hai. to hum yahan ab agey kia discuss kerna chah rahe hein?
    Dream, I do.