Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: katlama

does anybody here know the recipe to make katlama's, if so pls could you be kind enough to pass it on.

thanx

Katlama...:s

yeh kya hotta hai Saarah?

oh maaaaan...!!! i love it, pak main khati thi main eid per per i dunno kaisay banatay hain..

*mun main pani*

saarah agar app ko maloom ho is ke recipe tu mujhay bhi bataye ga

basic description of a katlama.....its like a paratha with keema in it and its fried.

it tastes delicious!!! thats all i know

Agar pata chala kaise banatein hain to zaroor batao gi

muahahahha your qatlma / katalama / katalma w/e recipe is here

Ingredients

• 1/2 kg of Ground Beef
    • Salt (to taste)
    • 2 tbsp. of Oil
    • 1/2 tsp. of Ginger Paste
    • 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Paste
    • 1/2 tsp. of Red Chilli Powder
    • 1 kg or 7 1/2 cups of Flour
    • 2 cups of Water
    • 1 cup of Kaimak (a sort of butter)
    • 3 Onions
    • 1 cup of Butter

Procedure

1) Add sifted flour to warm salted water. Knead dough and let stand 10-15 minutes.

2) While dough is setting, Put oil in a pan and add ground beef and stir. Add salt, red chilli powder, ginger paste, and garlic paste. Fry ground beef until well done. Turn off stove, set aside.

3) Roll out into a thin layer, 1 mm (1/25 in) and coat with kaimak. Sprinkle surface evenly wih chopped onions, and ground beef. Roll the dough around itself using a rolling stick (similar to a dowel).

4) Cut lengthwise along the stick which 2 cm (3/4 in) strips. Roll up each strip, place in its side and flatten with a rolling pin to a thickness of 1 cm (2/5 in). Coat frying pan with melted butter and fry on both sides.

now thats simple, isn't it ^o)
    Dream, I do.

muahahahha your qatlma / katalama / katalma w/e recipe is here

Ingredients

• 1/2 kg of Ground Beef
    • Salt (to taste)
    • 2 tbsp. of Oil
    • 1/2 tsp. of Ginger Paste
    • 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Paste
    • 1/2 tsp. of Red Chilli Powder
    • 1 kg or 7 1/2 cups of Flour
    • 2 cups of Water
    • 1 cup of Kaimak (a sort of butter)
    • 3 Onions
    • 1 cup of Butter

Procedure

1) Add sifted flour to warm salted water. Knead dough and let stand 10-15 minutes.

2) While dough is setting, Put oil in a pan and add ground beef and stir. Add salt, red chilli powder, ginger paste, and garlic paste. Fry ground beef until well done. Turn off stove, set aside.

3) Roll out into a thin layer, 1 mm (1/25 in) and coat with kaimak. Sprinkle surface evenly wih chopped onions, and ground beef. Roll the dough around itself using a rolling stick (similar to a dowel).

4) Cut lengthwise along the stick which 2 cm (3/4 in) strips. Roll up each strip, place in its side and flatten with a rolling pin to a thickness of 1 cm (2/5 in). Coat frying pan with melted butter and fry on both sides.

now thats simple, isn't it ^o)
    Dream, I do.

awww, thanks...so nice of you indurer.

awww, thanks...so nice of you indurer.

miss Aleena, the 'E' is very much visible to the naked eye.
    Dream, I do.