Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss_Sweet`s Funky Shop!

Yeh koi dukaan nahi hai agr kisi ne yeh samajh lia

I make AVATARS and sigs.... Agr koi request karni hai AVATARS ki to idhar pics post kardein jo pics aapne avatar mein lagani hai... I make animated avatars too..
    Aur agr signature request karna hai to bataein kya likhna hai... And I`ll make and post it here or send to you by email or pm

Hope Kisi ko zaroorat ho

nahi to na sahi

Excellent idea and i'm gald to know that!

I would love to have one animated avatar which will reflect the personality of PERFECTIONIST.

Can you make such avatar for me? please!

Thanks sweetheart! :hug1:

NINA
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Ya of coz i can Yeh shop open kislie ki hai :wink:

Leiken yeh to batao kaunsi pics/pic chahie ?

You choose you decided, but have in mind while making that you are making for me :$ perfectionist :$

by perfectionist i mean.....member of desitwist.com

ok?

"The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Haan...leiken mujhe kya pata aapko kaisa avatar chahie...but ok...I`ll try

give u'r best shot....i hope u'll make a super one..just like u made one image for me lately

Meine farmaish ki tou thi ab guzarish kardetii hoon aik baar phir :$ Meiko koi acha sa avatar chahiye hai Fairy ka :$

Thanx shweety :hug;

Kesa lag raha hai yeh?