Thread: Using computer?

I have Packard bell Ixterme gold H6405 (P4, processor 630 HT, 64 bits ). Well i am not computer or internet genius. And need help.

Do you know what program I need to burn the dvd, the program which is suitable to decode (break the code) the dvd also. If that is available in internet for download please let me know about the link.

Hamara ab koi ni pakistan mein sirf aap ki siwa. Mein soch rainh ho ki next year aapney watan visit karlo, tu kafi program la sakta hon.

And i need urdu program also, i try to download Shakar, but some of its file are not running. i also saw urdu nastaliq on http://tabish.freeshell.org/u-font/ but i am not satisfy with it.

Woh tu waqi shakar hai.

If you know to download urdu program, please let me know the link also. What urdu program is being used by JANG akhbar.

Wish i will get help from you.

I have Packard bell Ixterme gold H6405 (P4, processor 630 HT, 64 bits ). Well i am not computer or internet genius. And need help.

Do you know what program I need to burn the dvd, the program which is suitable to decode (break the code) the dvd also. If that is available in internet for download please let me know about the link.

Hamara ab koi ni pakistan mein sirf aap ki siwa. Mein soch rainh ho ki next year aapney watan visit karlo, tu kafi program la sakta hon.

And i need urdu program also, i try to download Shakar, but some of its file are not running. i also saw urdu nastaliq on http://tabish.freeshell.org/u-font/ but i am not satisfy with it.

Woh tu waqi shakar hai.

If you know to download urdu program, please let me know the link also. What urdu program is being used by JANG akhbar.

Wish i will get help from you.

hello sunil.

i'll try my best to help you with these urdu word processors.

lemme first speak to faisal (my friend).
    Dream, I do.

hello sunil.

i'll try my best to help you with these urdu word processors.

lemme first speak to faisal (my friend).
    Dream, I do.

Thanks very much, i really appreciate this.

Aap ka boht boht shukria :1cool;

thanks

Thanks very much, i really appreciate this.

Aap ka boht boht shukria :1cool;

thanks