27. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
26. The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
25. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than
left-handed people do.
24. Its impossible to smoke oneself to death with weed. You won\'t be
able to retain enough motor control and consciousness to do so after
such a large amount. (Common Sense)
23. Uncle Phil, from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, did the voice of
Shredder in the TMNT cartoon.
22. Every drop of seawater contains approximately 1 billion gold atoms.
21. The US national anthem actually has three verses, but everyone
just knows the first one.
20. During World War II, IBM built the computers the Nazis used to
manage their death/concentration camps.
19. The total combined weight of the worlds ant population is heavier
than the weight of the human population.
18. The deadliest war in history excluding World War II was a civil
war in China in the 1850s in which the rebels were led by a man who
thought he was the brother of Jesus Christ.
17. Just about 3 people are born every second, and about 1.3333 people
die every second. The result is about a 2 and 2/3 net increase of
people every second. Almost 10 people more live on this Earth now,
than before you finished reading this.
16. Happy Birthday (the song) is copyrighted.
15. The number of people alive on earth right now is higher than the
number of all the people that have died. Ever.
14. The average American consumes 1.2 pounds of spider eggs a year and
eat 2.5 pounds of insect parts a year.
13. The Kamp Krusty episode of the Simpson's was originally meant to
be made as the Simpsons movie.
12. Men can breastfeed babies
11. There is a rare condition called Exploding Head Syndrome which
you\'ve probably never heard of.
10. Scientists have determined that fungi are more closely related to
human beings and animals than to other plants.
9. In some (maybe all) Asian countries, the family name is written
first and the individual name written second (opposite of the America
method). That\'s why Asian athletes like Yao Ming and Ichiro Suzuki
have Yao and Ichiro written on their jerseys. Those are their family
names and in America their names are written Ming Yao and Suzuki
8. Abe Lincoln bought 50 cents worth of cocaine in 1860
7. A German World War II submarine was sunk due to malfunction of the toilet.
6. Washington State has the longest single beach in the United States.
Long Beach, WA.
5. The largest living thing on the face of the Earth is a mushroom
underground in Oregon, it measures three and a half miles in diameter.
4. The town of Los Angeles, California, was originally named El Pueblo
la Nuestra Senora de Reina de los Angeles de la Porciuncula.
3. 9 out of 10 people believe Thomas Edison invented the light bulb.
This isn't true; Joseph Swan did.
2. Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the
tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found
1. The Population of the world can live within the state boundaries of Texas.