Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would You Marry A Dying man/woman?

Aren't these Stupid Questions?
    Come out of dreams and live in day light. That happens only in flims. :wink:

Why are these questions stupid? :s

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:20 am
    Aren't these Stupid Questions?
    Come out of dreams and live in day light. That happens only in flims. :wink:
    ah Respected Sir, expressing yourself/feelings/opinion is never stupid, and respecting other's feelings can never harm you, if you know what i mean.

P.S: Welcome here and have fun expressing whatever you gota say

:welk2;
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet @ Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:35 pm

1. You love this person from the bottom of your heart and you come to know that he/she is suffering from a life threatening disease and will not survive longer. He/she will of course refuse to marry you if they love you but will YOU marry him/her knowing that you will be left alone very soon?
    Yes Ofcourse I would marry her... Jitni khusiyaan de sakta mein use deta
    Uske saath jitne bhi lamhe guzaar sakta ...mein guzarta

2. You don’t love this person but he/she is very dear friend of yours. You come to know that he/she loves you and is suffering from a life threatening disease and will not survive longer. Would you then marry him/her???
    Yes...If I did'nt loved anybody else I would marry with my bestfriend ...

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:29 am
    1. You love this person from the bottom of your heart and you come to know that he/she is suffering from a life threatening disease and will not survive longer. He/she will of course refuse to marry you if they love you but will YOU marry him/her knowing that you will be left alone very soon?
    does that matter? the question i'll ask myself.

2. You don’t love this person but he/she is very dear friend of yours. You come to know that he/she loves you and is suffering from a life threatening disease and will not survive longer. Would you then marry him/her???
    the answer is NO! whats the point then? i mean he/she is a friend, we are not commited to each other neither we had any lovey dovey thing going in between us, then why marry? given that one's already commited.

I agree.
    take life as it comes

Zindigi aur moot ka tou sir Allah hi ko maloom hea.so i think ager baat love ki hea tou yes,aur friendship ki hea tou no.