Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would You Marry A Dying man/woman?

I am putting this topic in two scenarios:

1. You love this person from the bottom of your heart and you come to know that he/she is suffering from a life threatening disease and will not survive longer. He/she will of course refuse to marry you if they love you but will YOU marry him/her knowing that you will be left alone very soon?

2. You don’t love this person but he/she is very dear friend of yours. You come to know that he/she loves you and is suffering from a life threatening disease and will not survive longer. Would you then marry him/her???

While answering be sure to reply to both scenarios please and include a WHY or WHY NOT!!!!!!

Looking forward to your replies! Will put mine later on!

1) haan main kar loon gi, cuz agar mujhay na pata hota ke he is suffering from a life, aur baad main pata chalta jab bhi kuch nahi ho sakta tha.. agar bichrna hi naseeb main hai, tu us insan ko khushi de kar hi hum khud b khush reh saktay hain. tu 100% main shadi karoon gi.

2) it depends, pyar hona aur best friend hona 2 different things hain... what agar woh bestfriend hai, per same time app kisi aur se pyar kartay ho, tu kia ho ga ?

agar kisi aur se commitment nahi ki howi, aur besfriend who is suffering agar us ki khawahish hai ke hum us se shadi karien tu.. well, besfriend ki khushi ke liye itna tu kar hi saktay hain.

Ab main apna answer deti hoon...

My answer is that I believe in "sickness and in health" and if I truly loved some1, it wouldnt matter 2 me that the person is going to die soon...I would still marry the person and cherish every moment that I can spend with the person be4 he dies..

As for the second scenario, it would all depend on whether or not there is some1 else in my life that I love at that moment. And it would depend on just how dear a friend the person that is dying is to me. If the person were my best friend and I didnt have anyone else in my life that I was in love with, without a doubt i would marry my best friend. If it makes the last few days of his life happy, sharing his life with me then why not? I'd be happy to bring as much joy into his life as possible before he dies...

And in other case...I know it would be extremely painful 4 me to see the person that I have married, die.....which is why i would do everything that is within my power to make them as happy as they can be while they are alive....

yes i can get marry with a woman who is dying but have alot of money which can be mine after she passes away just kidding i am not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by maniprince @ Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:47 pm
    yes i can get marry with a woman who is dying but have alot of money which can be mine after she passes away just kidding i am not that bad
    lolz...aisi soch..oh my god :x

koi aur bhi to jawab de is topic ka :evil:

1. If I love him, I wud certainly marry him knowing that he'll leave me soon but it doesn't make a difference coz i had already dedicated my life to him n'll make sure that i do everything to make him feel good in his last days.

2nd....I won't marry him because he is just a friend, I dun have any other feelings for him. But as a frd i'll be there for him always! n do everything for him that i can

1. You love this person from the bottom of your heart and you come to know that he/she is suffering from a life threatening disease and will not survive longer. He/she will of course refuse to marry you if they love you but will YOU marry him/her knowing that you will be left alone very soon?
    does that matter? the question i'll ask myself.

2. You don’t love this person but he/she is very dear friend of yours. You come to know that he/she loves you and is suffering from a life threatening disease and will not survive longer. Would you then marry him/her???
    the answer is NO! whats the point then? i mean he/she is a friend, we are not commited to each other neither we had any lovey dovey thing going in between us, then why marry? given that one's already commited.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by maniprince @ Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:47 pm
    likewise but i m not kidding :ye;

1. Yes, I certainly would, because I love him and there's nothing that can make me stop loving/ marrying him.

2. Yes, If he is my friend, then I will forget everything and I'll go in bottomless depths to make him happy even If he wishes to marry me.
    *The Web of the Pattern*

yeh if i love him 4rm bottom my heart i wud marry him n make him happy ill do all i can 4 2 he;p him but i wud never marry 4 money