Poll: Would U accept the proposal?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is a married person allowed to fall in love with someone...

Quote Originally Posted by manni9 @ Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:51 am
    true mujhe din main ssirf 1 dafa hi hoota hea :P :P
    chu chu ap ko din mein 4 bar hona chiye na ap peeche kaise re gaye..lol :mrgreen: :P

if a married person falls in love wiht someone else it means that they were never in love with the person they are married to

Quote Originally Posted by vtech @ Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:44 pm
    if a married person falls in love wiht someone else it means that they were never in love with the person they are married to
    well not necessary it depends on different scenarios If you are married and kinda cheating/comparing your spouse then it is certainly bewafai, but since love comes in our lives in several different faces , well i m talking about totally different love here khair (off-topic :ang9: ).
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Quote Originally Posted by bhuvnesh_sharma1 @ Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:29 am
    i am against the idea
    and the reason/s would be?
    *The Web of the Pattern*

I agree bad track record but hey he/she may want to correct his/her first mistake ... though i will go with the second option but will not be harsh

simple- reject him

selfish ka proposal not accepted if the case is like wife and kids loves him but he doesnot.

but if both reject each other and are not happy wid their marriage then after divorce the proposal after thinking can be accepted.

umm ur married
    u should know ur limits

has anyone seen kabhi alvida na kehna...?
    BILKUL BAAKWAAS movie lol i HATED it