Thread: Romeo By Jazzy B

Jazzy B is no newcomer to the game, he's already had a plethora of hit albums and singles under his belt. On his latest release titled Romeo, we can expect no less from this veteran of the Punjabi music scene.

From listening to the first fifteen seconds, it can easily be determined that you are about to be taken for a ride into the creative and ingenious mind of the crown prince of Bhangra. Jazzy B's signature can be heard all over the first melody on the very first track of the album, even before the actual beat drops. Dil Luteya, a super-hot track featuring the vocals of old school Sunset Records recording artist, Apache Indian adds an undeniable flare to this already blazing album.

Dil Luteya is not the only hit that will draw the attention of everyone waiting in line to pick up Jazzy B's latest release. The track that inspired the title of the album itself, Romeo, is no doubt on-fire! A very well produced composition that clearly displays the fusion of cultures. Using a catchy tune that not only Jazzy sings over, but blesses with smooth vocals coupled with irrefutable lyrical talent courtesy of Takeova Ent.

Don't be fooled into thinking Jazzy went all upbeat on us with nothing to fall back on for chill time. His track Sajana has more of a mellow slowed down rhythm, perfect for spending time with that special kuri or munda in your life.

This highly anticipated eleventh release from Jazzy B, which hit stores in December of 2004 is definitely creating some buzz on the streets. All music on this album was produced and engineered by Sukshinder Shinda. This dynamic duo definitely does what they do for the love of the game, and you can easily tell that from the first time you listen to this album. Jazzy and Shinda are definitely swinging for the fences on this release, and I encourage everyone to show their support by picking up a copy today, you will thank me for it.

i only like the apache indian version from the whole ablum
    Dream, I do.