Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jokes Messages

There are numerous restaurants where you can eat Chinese. But it does not help a bit. There are more every day.
    Can I go to the theatre? Asks a mosquito ot her mother. "yes but be aware, pay attention during the applause."
    Do you believe that getting married on a Friday brings bad luck ? "Of course, why would Friday be an exception?"
    When god created the men he was only kidding.
    Bigamy..............What is the penalty for bigamy? ............... Two mothers-in-law !
    A blond woman picks up a 100. Was it a smart or a stupid blond one? ...................... stupid of course, there are no others.
    To wake up in the morning and always see the sun no matter the weather, I'm glad the day has begun.
    What's the difference between blonds and traffic-signs? Some signs say stop.
    When do you know a woman is going to say something interesting ? .... When she starts with "My husband said..."
    I hate it when you leave, but I would like to see you go.
    One chicken to an other: are you tokkin' to me?
    Love your neighbour, but don't get caught.
    If I'd had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents !
    Of course... If you want something there is always a way to get there. Unfortunately on my way there are road works.
    Computers are machines to help you solve problems you wouldn't have if you didn't have a computer.
    If you have no voice: SCREAM...... If you have no legs: RUN......... If you have no hope: INVENT…
    When I was a dog, and you were a flower, I walked over you and gave you a shower!!
    A girl phoned me the other day and said...Come on over, there is nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
    I love you in the mornig, I love you in the evening, but most of all, I love you when you are leaving.

cool
    http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/8117/badboys6ek.png
    Never hate your enemies -- it effects your judgement."

Tera charcha hai har gali mein,
    har ladki ko tera intezaar hai,
    Yeh koi chamatkar nahi,
    aaj Rakhi ka tyohar hai.

ur smile can be compared to a flower

ur voice can be compared to a cuckoo

ur inocence to a child

but in stupidity

u have no comparison

u r the best

Safed rang ho agar mehboob ka ,
    toh mohabbat ki detergent khusbudar nazar aati hai,
    na koi aur hota kharid-dar SURF-EXCEL KA,
    aur na dhulai RIN-SUPREME ki kam nazar aati hai...!!!