Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite TV shows?

Hello,

Television is a telecommunication system for broadcasting and receiving moving pictures and sound over a distance. The term has come to refer to all the aspects of television from the television set to.. oh stop pasting wikipedia articles man:hammer: this topic is about tv shows :bris;

ohkie.. tell us about your favorite tv shows people:black_eye:
    Dream, I do.

Saas bahu ki handhi , Tere pehlu mein, Prison Break, Garam Masala, fashion shows, and many more..leiken unke naam yad nahi aing :s

Saas bahu ki handhi? yeh konsa show hai bhai :s
    Dream, I do.

lol dekho ghe to pata chale gha na

Geo tv pe ata hai

waqaye? :s menen to ajj tak nahien dekha/suna iska naam.. mazak kar rahe ho na? :x
    Dream, I do.

are nahi...sach much ata hai saturdays ko

mein dekhon ga is baar ^o) or agar na ata howa na to :x
    Dream, I do.

Smallville - Series based off of the Superman comic books. Follows a young Clark Kent before he becomes the superhero.

Supernatural - About 2 brothers who fight various evil forces (ghosts/poltergeists/apparitions).

Dateline - News show that highlights many interesting deaths, mysteries, and various other real life stories.

Masterminds - New show that shows and tells how some of the worlds best criminals made their money...and how they got caught.

Heroes - New show that tells of people around the world that were given special 'powers' to help and heal. Each power is different and each person is interconnected. There isn't much else I can say as the series is still unfolding.

We used to get smallville here back in June '06 but sadly no more. Supernatural hmm I'll use google to see if it's available online.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 219532
    mein dekhon ga is baar ^o) or agar na ata howa na to :x
    dekh lena...