Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ Do People Judge You On How You Look?~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~

Thanks alot

SALAM AND HELLO BROTHER

I BELIVE YOU ARE RIGHT BUT THAT IS NOT THAT THEIR PARENTS FORCE THEM

I AM MUSLIM LIVE IN USA SO PEOPLE THINK I SHOULD ME MORDERN AND ALL THAT THINGS LIKE WEARING JEAN AND ALL THAT
    BUT I LIKE TO WEAR MY PAKISTNAI DRESSES AND I ALSAO WEAR BORKA (THE BLACK THING LADYS WEARS ) I DON'T MEAN MY PARENTS FORCE ME TO WEAR I JUST LOVE TO WEAR YOU CAN'T SAY THEY FORCE YOU SO PLEASE
    WHAT EVER YOU PARENTS DO ITS FOR YOUR GOOD

I DON'T WANT TO BE MEAN BUT I DIDN'T LIKE THE WORK FORCE SO

I AM SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT

THANKS ALOT

HINA

ALLAH HAFIZ[/b]
    `*HINA MAJEED*`

well i dont know if ppl judge be by mah clothes coz it really doesnt matter to me whether they judge me wrong or right, i always dress up casually n if that makes them think that i am casual in mah approach let it be, if i wear kurta pajamaon fridays n ppl think that i am a orthodox narrow minded muslim i dont its gonna effect my personality in sense of way...

Mere khayal se.. judging on others is to, Judge ppl by their actions,deeds not their face, colour, opinions, behavior, dress, money or expressions...

and how ppl judge me..i dont care....

to some extent I do judge people by their appearance but it is not like i create despise or likeness kinda feeling toward them, it is not really necessary.
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Quote Originally Posted by 143_pari @ Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:36 am
    SALAM AND HELLO BROTHER

I BELIVE YOU ARE RIGHT BUT THAT IS NOT THAT THEIR PARENTS FORCE THEM

I AM MUSLIM LIVE IN USA SO PEOPLE THINK I SHOULD ME MORDERN AND ALL THAT THINGS LIKE WEARING JEAN AND ALL THAT
    BUT I LIKE TO WEAR MY PAKISTNAI DRESSES AND I ALSAO WEAR BORKA (THE BLACK THING LADYS WEARS ) I DON'T MEAN MY PARENTS FORCE ME TO WEAR I JUST LOVE TO WEAR YOU CAN'T SAY THEY FORCE YOU SO PLEASE
    WHAT EVER YOU PARENTS DO ITS FOR YOUR GOOD

I DON'T WANT TO BE MEAN BUT I DIDN'T LIKE THE WORK FORCE SO

I AM SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT

THANKS ALOT

HINA

ALLAH HAFIZ[/b]
    Sis ur 110% right...but i never said that all r like this...i just gave example and used the words " i know alot of ppl"...i never said that all r or most r like this..........i myself never did gangsta stuff....my parents don have any prob with that gangsta stuff...but i myself don feel that appropiate.......and m happy and ur doing all that stuff...masha Allah....keep that up sis...jazak Allah Khair