Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ Do People Judge You On How You Look?~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~

Do you dress in a way that says something about who you are?
    Do people judge you by the clothing or religious symbols you wear? How much can you tell about a person by the way they look or dress? What do you think when you see a person with jewellery, tattoos, a turban or a headscarf?

bermudas all the way :dj;
    Dream, I do.

Well, most of the people do not judge me on my looks and the things u have mentioned

They go for the personality, i believe
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Well i don think so that we can judge anyone by his appearence......i know alot of sikhs who wear turban coz there parents force em to do..alot of girls use head scarves coz they r forced to do..alot of guys wear decent clothes coz there parents don wana see em in bagy stuff...so how can we judge em...

we can just find out some stuff about ppl by observing the way they talk, they walk, they behave and they lead there lives.

well said khawar, i'll agree with you
    Dream, I do.

Ahammm Nice Topic..

Aray YAAR.. I thUnks..U can judge about anybody from his/her hobbies and interests..!!

Baqi yeh sab tu chalta rehta hai na.. Her kisi k saaath hi chahe wo acha hai yah bura..

TRUST me...."looks and everything attached to "attracting" word MATTERS.

I can analyze a person in front of me (stranger) by just looking at him or her.

Regards,

ME
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by Khawar @ Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:19 am
    Well i don think so that we can judge anyone by his appearence......i know alot of sikhs who wear turban coz there parents force em to do..alot of girls use head scarves coz they r forced to do..alot of guys wear decent clothes coz there parents don wana see em in bagy stuff...so how can we judge em...

we can just find out some stuff about ppl by observing the way they talk, they walk, they behave and they lead there lives.
    :ye;
    Well said :up;

I agree with u bro