Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just how cool ARE you?

Are you a nerd or are you as cool as they come? Find out now!

http://www.go-quiz.com/cool/cool-test.php

Hamain FIND kernay ki koi zaroOrat nahi..I know already.. k i m soO COOOOlll PERSON.:P

by the way...Thanks for shairing here.. nice Topic

Am I cool or uncool?
    You are Cool!
    You're pretty cool! People look at you and think.. 'wow.. that person is cool!' Congratulations. Use your position wisely and teach the dorks below you a thing or two. There's nothing like recruiting a cool person.

"You are cool! Right on!
    Am I cool or uncool?
    You are Cool!
    You're pretty cool! People look at you and think.. 'wow.. that person is cool!' Congratulations. Use your position wisely and teach the dorks below you a thing or two. There's nothing like recruiting a cool person. "

Am I cool or uncool?
    You are Super-Cool!
    Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here.

:rolling;
    Dream, I do.

You are Super-Cool!
    Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here.

this is my result
    http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/8117/badboys6ek.png
    Never hate your enemies -- it effects your judgement."

Hey wht bout me
    No FeAr..... ThE "O" Iz HeRe

so much scary :P
    ???????????????????????????????
    Ðon't??ver?T????o??udge??e?Ðude
    ???????????????????????????????

You are Super-Cool!

yeh tou sub ka 1 jesa hi deraha hea :P