Thread: Y do girls/boys get bored with one ???

Hey pplz,
    I dont understand why couples get seperated, why girls friends and boy friends are changed constantly ??? I mean I have seen my few friends who dumped by there bf's or gf's why ?? I mean most of the times girls do that ( no offence) but thats true I have seen this... I mean after a year or couple, after a very nice and long relationship, after planning everything for there future why they suddenly decides that, thatz it! no more! we r through with it, I m not interested in you anymore or giving some stupid reason that my parents or sumone no agreed sorry...
    same thing goes on with married couples, after years husband or wife.. they are not satisfied with each other, infact after a love marriage it happens.... why?

the end result is, ones life is ruined...

I wanna know ur opinios...

P.S (I know man does that too.. but most of the time its girls is'nt it ?)

I guess it is because they do not understand each other. it is fun in the beginning, but after some time, they realise that they are not made for each other.

It is difficult to tell the reason when u do not have any experience or know someone who has gone through thi, but many young people go after the look, not the personality, and after some time they get bored.
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

is that soo
    well i disagree here. i fhink u are totally not commited n u havent know him or her very well. there is lots of way to add spice things up u knw. I think u been looking just one spot , i say open ur mind, loook other things u can do with her or him. There isnt any space to get bored u know.